sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Ladies SP & FS

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Rika was tired, so she did 3a3t instead of 3f3t.:rofl:

I guess she's got some examples from her senpai skater I wonder who...

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Rika was tired, so she did 3a3t instead of 3f3t.:rofl:

Why am I not surprised?😅

Wakaba earned her 4CC and Worlds spots. It would not be fair not to send her.

It wasn't even a close competition- she won Silver with a 13 point (!!) margin above the 3rd place. And she has a potential 3A to add yet.

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I guess she's got some examples from her senpai skater I wonder who...

speaking of a certain senpai skater, I just realized they've had the exact same season so far. ACI, SCI, NHK, GPF, Jnats. no wonder he's been such a bad influence :xD:

3 minutes ago, airi said:

I hope the teams for 4CC are different so more ladies can compete...

I hope so. I mean, maybe Rika&Waka should go to both 4CC and Worlds if they want to but for the third spot I hope the'll do some mixing. But I have zero trust in JSF, so..

1 minute ago, ICeleste said:

Wakaba earned her 4CC and Worlds spots. It would not be fair not to send her.

It wasn't even a close competition- she won Silver with a 13 point (!!) margin above the 3rd place. And she has a potential 3A to add yet.

I agree. She should get worlds at least

Just now, Paskud said:

Men WISH to have what she has!

58cm...her height is 154cm...omg

12 minutes ago, airi said:

I hope the teams for 4CC are different so more ladies can compete...

Going by previous season, Rika will probably go and imo good for her to get a comp before wc (I hope she gets a bit of rest now tho), I think Waka too is a sensible choice too, since her last int comps didn't leave a good impression on judges and they might hope to give her a bit of her rep back... (ETA: plus potential 3A tryout)

I am guessing Satton might be "tested" at 4CC too... or Yuhana... I am sad Kaori probably won't be in either comp...

ETA: I am assuming Wakaba is in WC team, none of the other contenders has a really stronger claim on second spot based on their results in this season, or past season too, tbh, they don't have (recent) WC or gpf medals either...

Rika and Wakaba are lock for 4CC and WC. That's it. The question is the 3rd spot. Yuhana, Satoko, Kaori all have alot of issue, especially since Satoko's trademark consistency is gone. 

Tomoe should be closer to Wakaba. 2 clean programs and she's only 2 points above Satoko for bronze. Robbed. 

hace 6 minutos , shanshani said:

I agree. She should get worlds at least

Wakaba won with a 13 point margin despite being underscored in both SP and FS. She deserved to win over Satoko on the SP too.

it'd be unacceptable to me if she doesn't get her 4CC and Worlds spots. 4CC is necessary for her to get more competitive experience and maybe try her 3As.

1 minute ago, Katt said:

Rika and Wakaba are lock for 4CC and WC. That's it. The question is the 3rd spot. Yuhana, Satoko, Kaori all have alot of issue, especially since Satoko's trademark consistency is gone. 

Tomoe should be closer to Wakaba. 2 clean programs and she's only 2 points above Satoko for bronze. 

I wouldn't say anything is a lock for 4CC, if Rika wants it OF COURSE she get it, and I don't suppose she will take the time to rest and maybe recover her Lutz, like she should imo... So she probably will go, and Wakaba, I'd say it's 80% based on JSF decisions from the past. (Nationals isn't the only comp they look at after all...)

For now my guess would be Rika, Wakaba and Satton for Worlds, and Rika, Wakaba and Yuhana for 4CC. (sorry for Kaori ;;)

ofc Tomoe for JWC alongside Mana.