sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Ladies SP & FS

They better give her 158 

Edit : wait, her 3T should get call, so, 155 

3 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Are the names in Kanji?  I just started learning hiragana but can't read the standings at all.

Obviously Rika is first then Wakaba.  Who's 3rd?

Tomoe Kawabata!

Waka for worlds team??? I'm terribly sorry for Satton and especially Kaori and also Marin but OMG WAKA FOR WORLDS???

1 minute ago, airi said:

Tomoe. What a surprise, happy for her.

So I guess it will be Rika, Wakaba and Satton for WC?

Thx.

Is Tomoe underage?  I don't completely get why juniors can't get sent to seniors if they do well and meet the TES minimums.  Do you have to get TES minimums at seniors? Doesn't make sense to me since it's the same scoring system and, if anything, juniors get handicapped with additional rules 

Just now, Triple-A said:

Wakaba second place!

Satoko out of the team?

Tomoe is competing as a junior internationally. So, Miyahara is in.

___

I would have preferred Yokoi, but well.

Do you thnk they'll send Tomoe to world's? Youngsters need experience on the big stage... and she did place 3rd...

And other countries send their juniors to world's all the time if they place high enough.. and she's 17, well old enough.

3 minutes ago, airi said:

Tomoe. What a surprise, happy for her.

So I guess it will be Rika, Wakaba and Satton for WC?

I think so. Rika, Wakaba, Satton for WC. Tomoe for JWC and Yuhana for 4CC?

So sad for Kaori though :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Well done Rika.  Wonderful skate under what must have been a lot of pressure.  xxx  :clap::cheer:

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Thx.

Is Tomoe underage?  I don't completely get why juniors can't get sent to seniors if they do well and meet the TES minimums.  Do you have to get TES minimums at seniors? Doesn't make sense to me since it's the same scoring system and, if anything, juniors get handicapped with additional rules 

No. But base on JSF's history, they never send junior to senior WC. Even Shoma didn't get that during 2014-15 season and it tells you everything

I think they will send Satoko to WC and with the state of her jumps, it's a big gamble. She's less the a point above Yuhana and very close to Kaori as well.  would like to see a skate off between Satoko Kaori and Yuhana for the 3rd spot. 

I’m very very very sad for Kaori. But also happy for Wakaba. Give her that worlds spot!! 

Just now, Old Cat Lady said:

Thx.

She's 17 but she didn't competed as senior yet. She could get send to get senior TES at Bavarian, Challange Cup, or even to Mentor Cup in Torun in time for meeting 4CC TES, and maybe she will, but I still don't think she will be send to Worlds.