sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Men Free Skating

2 minutes ago, liv said:

that always makes me wonder where he's going to live when he finally moves back to Japan...  neither he, nor the family, should have to deal with that all the time... he'll have to find some obscure bachelor pad... ninja cave or something.

hope he can lie low and enjoy some home time now.

well, his fame will eventually fade away if he decides to stay out of the spotlight, so he won't have to worry about the stalkers and the media circus forever. but it might take some time

I heard sendai does a pretty good job of leaving him alone and letting him experience some normalcy? I hope that's true

I think we're all riding the worried train here :hugs:it's been a tough day for us and even more so for yuzu, think we all need a good night rest :grouphug: 

5 minutes ago, Veveco said:

We'll always be there to support you <3

and yes we'll support you ten times as hard to make up for blind judges and stupid JSF :smiley-happy105:

5 minutes ago, liv said:

It won't matter if he's good or bad at it... either way would work, lol!

if he's bad at it, he'll be more dangerous lol! :lol:

Just now, shanshani said:

well, his fame will eventually fade away if he decides to stay out of the spotlight, so he won't have to worry about the stalkers and the media circus forever. but it might take some time

I heard sendai does a pretty good job of leaving him alone and letting him experience some normalcy? I hope that's true

will it, though? someday, sure, but not anytime soon after he retires, probably.

Does anyone have a link to a video of his fs today, including the k and c? 

I would like to rewatch one time.

I wish he can skip the gala tomorrow but I know he won’t.  

Which one is his “easiest” gala routine?  I want him to do that one.  Or just some stroking and cool down spirals will do

Just now, holina said:

Which one is his “easiest” gala routine?  I want him to do that one.  Or just some stroking and cool down spirals will do

haru yo koi? it has 3Lo and delayed axel only, I think. plus he's in Japan, it would be fitting

1 minute ago, holina said:

I'm for CIONTU-inspired medley without jumps :D

Re gala: does anyone know when it will star and if there is streaming?

I could not find the information..only that fuji tv will have a short taped version the day after tomorrow.

I like your idea 👍. I am still not over his cool down section in torino. 😊

3 minutes ago, holina said:

Ciontu whatever program he prepared for the Gala

The gala is medalist on ice right?its tomorrow?will they show it lives and which skaters had been invited?