sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Men Free Skating

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yes

Oh sucks.Why cant Yuzu catch a break.What universe has against him.I just start following Yuzu after olympic and since then never experience watching him winning major titles. wish i was a fan earlier..not that i'm a fan because of him winning only but i also want to experrience the joy with Yuzu when he won.Because for him if not gold its a lost

1 minute ago, MatchaBeans said:

I don't understand this. Why does JSF push Shoma over Yuzu? I mean, he is the 2x Olympic champion and he brings in the most revenue. What formula do they use to pick their favourite child???!

I k now. And it works in women's too... (but not Rika, she's always deserved it)

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

And what difference would being Nats champion make? Being Olympic champion didn't make a difference, but Jnats was going to be the thing giving him the edge? Right.

Because until now it was just Zu vs Nathan. And now he lost to someone who wasn't even at GPF this year and wasn't in really good shape since olympics (for various reasons).

His olympic title wasn't working? Of course it's working. This is the last thing that keeps him high now.

Anyway I can't wait for awful 2019 (with its s***scoring, narratives and robberies) to end already. Only good things were Zu being healthy (I really hope he is) and Rika becoming champion... (and Alyona gpf gold, Shun jgpf gold, and Sui/Han being Sui/Han)

Skating gods owe him a nicer (AND full of health) 2020

Just let him rest and rebound. Don't need to think scoring,  wc, rivals and all kind of media mess.  He did a bad skate and he knows himself than anyone.  He's not done and  just tired both menatally and physically.  Everybody has up and down.  I really hope fans can accept thessday's thing well and go ahead  including me.

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Good thing I wasn't watching and had stream muted then🤬

The next time I see any lecturing to us foreign fans about etiquette and manners, I am going to give them the uncensored version of what I've tried to phrase civilly so far.

6 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Yagudin was form Rossia. How you can even compare their situations?

Do you understand grasping at straws?

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry:

I am pretty sure the wording here is totally overblown (the nothing left inside me part)

4 minutes ago, MatchaBeans said:

I don't understand this. Why does JSF push Shoma over Yuzu? I mean, he is the 2x Olympic champion and he brings in the most revenue. What formula do they use to pick their favourite child???!

Yamada boy.

ok but he didn't skate well. it's only one competition, it's not the end of the world to lose to someone who skated decently when you didn't skate well. well, not any more the end of the world than things already were i guess.

I'm just going to log tf off and have a good cry, take Yuzu's advice and hopefully it'll make me feel better. 

It was nice watching with you guys, at least v-v 

1 minute ago, robin said:

I am pretty sure the wording here is totally overblown (the nothing left inside me part)

As usual. I’m surprised people go to her for translations. She’s completely dishonest.