sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Men Free Skating

2 minutes ago, holina said:

So Shona should get NHK assignment next year?!  He is the national champ again and honestly I don’t want Yuzu to do NHK next year; it’s too close to GPF.

Maybe not doing NHK will be a blessing in disguise or just a blessing, really

Do you guys think this will give any impact to his scoring in Worlds?I mean look at how Usnats scoring help Nathan in worlds saitama.I just dont want them to have anymore reason to underscore him..and thinking that he is done in this sport.He is still just 25

Yuzu.. that huge fake smile ... and a huge hug for SHOma, who really, has had a terrible season and was able to regroup while Yuzu has been in the wars...  and small consolation, Yuzu will be taller than the winner !!!

In many cases being National champion is the big advantage going up internationally... but remember, Yagudin never won a National Title over RusFed favourite Plushenko and beat Plushenko many times when it counted the most. In this case, when 2 top skaters are so good, it isn't necessarily the worst case scenario.

Why do I to get medal ceremony with Zu looking sad but I couldn't get medal ceremony with Rika Waka Tomoe looking happy?:tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

1 minute ago, lynnidolz said:

Do you guys think this will give any impact to his scoring in Worlds?I mean look at how Usnats scoring help Nathan in worlds saitama.I just dont want them to have anymore reason to underscore him..and thinking that he is done in this sport.He is still just 25

Yes, it will.

of course it was a bad skate but again while they hold is PCS,they overscore Shoma PCS and frankly some of the TES too,which is frankly ridicoulous.

why not playing on both side?why not supporting more then one ?stupid politics!

No matter what Yuzu we love you and don't say you're weak, your strength is your greatest ally. Rest, you did your best.:winky:
It is very sad to see how JSF and the judges are throwing in the mud all that he fought hard to achieve because he never had any benefits. All he achieved was with much struggle and determination. No matter what they want and do Yuzu has already written his story and nothing can erase it.:hachimaki:

3 minutes ago, holina said:

So Shona should get NHK assignment next year?!  He is the national champ again and honestly I don’t want Yuzu to do NHK next year; it’s too close to GPF.

Next year's NHK is in Osaka so Shoma should take it. Yuzu'd do CoR or maybe CoC...?

I don't know if Yuzu should go to 4CC or even wants to go...

10 minutes ago, Paskud said:

What is okay?! How he has to go now against Nathan when he isn't even Nats champion?!

And what difference would being Nats champion make? Being Olympic champion didn't make a difference, but Jnats was going to be the thing giving him the edge? Right.

Just now, WinForPooh said:

And what difference would being Nats champion make? Being Olympic champion didn't make a difference, but Jnats was going to be the thing giving him the edge? Right.

Yeah, like JSF politics ever did a thing for him.