sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals - Men Free Skating

I don't know why Koshiro is quite a JSF's favourite

His inconsistency does not get better with Lambiel...

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

“That’s got nothing to do with it. I’m weak.”

yuzu no,you are so strong....i can't,i just can't:(

Idiot JFS ,all of them!

I wrestled with my wifi, was cursing the internet... and finally unplugged everything and got it up and running in time for Shoma and Yuzu. Nice to see Shoma able to put it mostly together, but Yuzu, well, I think everything has taken its toll.  His lutz, almost upside down landing was pretty much indicative of what happened.

BUt, he got through it, and now he can rest a bit and train and regroup etc..

I am sure he's very disappointed to not win his title back after his first return in so many years, but I'm sure he knows he didn't deserve it with that program. I'm sad for him that he's done so much and worked so hard (esp in the last 3 weeks or so) and wasn't able to do as he hoped. But, I"m sure he'll rebound from this, as he always does... finding that inner strength that very few possess.... even if he claims he's weak!! He's so strong and doesn't realize how strong he really is...

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

It's okay. He has time to get in condition now. Going to GPF on the backs of a near perfect record on all his jumps didn't help him, did it? Better to start from here and build, and get in Skate Canada condition by Worlds.

What is okay?! How he has to go now against Nathan when he isn't even Nats champion?!

Poor boy! He looked sooo tired today! :sadPooh:

I'm sure Yuzu is quite disappointed himself, but I don't care about the result. I think the most important thing and greatest achievement is that Yuzu got through the season healthy! :nod2:

I hope he can get some good rest and get into perfect shape again for Worlds (and maybe 4CC?).

Just now, Yuzurella said:

I'm sure Yuzu is quite disappointed himself, but I don't care about the result. I think the most important thing and greatest achievement is that Yuzu got through the season healthy! :nod2:

i really really really hope so!!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:<3<3<3<3 :cry::crybaby::angrypooh::sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, shanshani said:

I mean, 3 competitions in the space of about a month with 5 trans oceanic flights happened

Yes, it was really hard on him. He put up a good fight though. I hope he can get a good rest now and regroup for Worlds. I'm just happy he got through everything with no injuries. With the 3 comps back to back, that worried me the most.

1 minute ago, asiacheetah said:

Does this mean they won't send Yuzu to 4CC? But but I have ticket... :cry:

he's still 2nd. tbh this actually makes it more necessary for him to go, to build momentum into worlds

I thought good people got good things in life but that doesn't explain why shoma is first and Yuzuru is underscored yet again

I really really hope he takes it with humour after a night's sleep. He had that embarassed/ sorry smile after his skate and looked like he could cry during the interview and it breaks my heart.

also I blame the Lz pop on Yuzu doing the 4Lz in practice today