sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals (18-22.12) - Practice, Fluff & All the In-betweens

I have to say I would be slightly surprised if Yuzu didn't attend the opening ceremony given that he's missed Nats multiple times in a row and he's obviously the one (nearly) everybody wants to see the most. I feel like the JSF would really want Yuzu to be there, and he would probably feel a sense of obligation. But at the end of the day I do think Yuzu is at the stage of his life/career where he's earned the right to pretty much do whatever he wants, so.. 

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Zu, with fluffy hair you don't look scary anymore.:68468287:

Hace 2 horas, Lunna said:

Maybe it will smooth withdrawal symptoms a bit...

:dontdothistome: I kinda wanna let go GPF and at the same time I DON’T!!!!! LOL!

Now without jokes, we are so blessed to be able to watch him soon skating again!!!! If anything after GPF is that I’m more addicted than ever.... :headdesk:how is that even possible?!!!:embSwan:

13 минут назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

I kinda wanna let go GPF and at the same time I DON’T!!!!! LOL!

I still have to watch tons of fancams and photos... my New Year Holidays will be very productive I guess :embSwan:

14 минут назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

If anything after GPF is that I’m more addicted than ever....

Happens every time... the boy grew up so good :10636614:

At the ceremony, IIRC, the last year champion gives back the trophy, right? I think the presence of him (her, etc.) is requested. They must be there. Thus JSF should enjoy their presence.  Yuzuru should not bother to enhance their image and make them benefit of his presence, their politiking is not that in his favour, as we all know... Oh it is just my bitter self, do not mind me!

2 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

At the ceremony, IIRC, the last year champion gives back the trophy, right? I think the presence of him (her, etc.) is requested. They must be there. Thus JSF should enjoy their presence.  Yuzuru should not bother to enhance their image and make them benefit of his presence, their politiking is not that in his favour, as we all know... Oh it is just my bitter self, do not mind me!

I think he cares more about domestic audience than fed

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

He said after GPF that he will let 4Lz out for JNat ... but who knows? Maybe he wants to practice that crazy layout more ... ugh, scary indeed!

I am hoping he would put it in his SP as he said the 4S with the 4T+3T don't feel right anymore? Of course for the massive BV increase as well - Nathan has a 4Lz in his SP too. 

3 hours ago, rubyblue said:

Tomorrow, 16:55 Tokyo Haneda - direct flight operated by Air Canada :D

It's amazing how he does not need to allow himself more time to adjust for jetlag. Made of steel this one :Poohgaveup: 

2 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I have to say I would be slightly surprised if Yuzu didn't attend the opening ceremony given that he's missed Nats multiple times in a row and he's obviously the one (nearly) everybody wants to see the most. I feel like the JSF would really want Yuzu to be there, and he would probably feel a sense of obligation. But at the end of the day I do think Yuzu is at the stage of his life/career where he's earned the right to pretty much do whatever he wants, so.. 

Is Nats OC different from ISU OC?

They're usually just a formality and no competing skaters actually participate in them. 

Which is why I am not expecting Yuzu (or anybody else tbh) to attend it at all. 🤔 Do I need to tune in after all?

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:dontdothistome: I kinda wanna let go GPF and at the same time I DON’T!!!!! LOL!

Now without jokes, we are so blessed to be able to watch him soon skating again!!!! If anything after GPF is that I’m more addicted than ever.... :headdesk:how is that even possible?!!!:embSwan:

And you know how much it got to me since with no money and vacation days I’m yoloing myself to Montreal :13877886:I blame it all on his 4A attempt 

32 minutes ago, Wyell said:

Is Nats OC different from ISU OC?

They're usually just a formality and no competing skaters actually participate in them. 

Which is why I am not expecting Yuzu (or anybody else tbh) to attend it at all. 🤔 Do I need to tune in after all?

Even if he doesn’t show up for the OC there is still the SP draw on Wednesday. I think (hope) he will be there, and it’s live streamed by FujiTV