sallycinnamon

[2019] Japanese Nationals (18-22.12) - Practice, Fluff & All the In-betweens

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hey this is pretty cool! Wish they’d use it at WC but then it’d be harder to justify the fudged PCS. 

Nice! Next step I guess is integrating this info with more detailed info about complexity(tr) and then these could be very good tools to "help" judges see the light (at least for some components)

(So...NOT surprising that the push for tech advancement is from a tv company and not...you know...the ISU... tho at least they are starting using something similar to ice-scope. Better than nothing. Though currently Fuji ice-scope already has more features than ISU software right? It had started analyzing combos too... and their stats were more useful than what we got at gpf because they mostly focused on one type of jump only, 2A or 3A unless in the program those jumps weren't solo jumps or weren't clean, so the measurements allowed us to draw more useful comparisons...unless ISU is keeping stats about other jumps hidden...for example why haven't they measured all 3As in men singles instead of showing us different quads?)

3 minutes ago, Shimmering said:

It works on desktop for me but refuses to work on my phone, and there I was hoping to sneak to the bathroom at work tomorrow :disappointed:

And the ok stream is showing some news...

I've never watched JNats before - will the comp be uploaded somewhere after it finishes at least?

Last season I found most of the programs uploaded on (iirc) a non-geoblocked channel later on

Btw I have seen a link of Mone-chan SP floating on twitter already

15 минут назад, LadyLou сказал:

Last season I found most of the programs uploaded on (iirc) a non-geoblocked channel later on

Btw I have seen a link of Mone-chan SP floating on twitter already

Thank you! Hopefully this time somebody uploads as well

11 minutes ago, Shimmering said:

Thank you! Hopefully this time somebody uploads as well

Baseball2, who is (pirate-)streaming the non-geoblocked YT at the moment, apparently says they will upload full...

In the meanwhile here you find Mone, it's possible they will upload more

I'm expecting a clean Otonal now that Yuzu moved his 4T3T at the front.. It's been inconsistent in the 2nd half so I'm glad he made that choice

Reading the practice reviews mostly said Yuzu was looking exhausted resulting in popping his jumps..hopefully he can get a good rest today in preparation for sp tomorow..Why jnats had to be so soon after gpf ?

19 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Reading the practice reviews mostly said Yuzu was looking exhausted resulting in popping his jumps..hopefully he can get a good rest today in preparation for sp tomorow..Why jnats had to be so soon after gpf ?

He looked tired today so I also hope he will have a good rest today and he'll be fine for the short program tomorrow. He's doing three competitions within less than a month so he must be exhausted from all the traveling, dealing with jet leg, and ofc the stress of competitions. I just hope he gets through this competition healthy and doesn't get injured :fingerscrossed:

3 часа назад, LadyLou сказал:

Baseball2, who is (pirate-)streaming the non-geoblocked YT at the moment, apparently says they will upload full...

In the meanwhile here you find Mone, it's possible they will upload more

Oh thank you! All the top girls have been uploaded. Off to watch

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Hey this is pretty cool! Wish they’d use it at WC but then it’d be harder to justify the fudged PCS. 

Another proof that the measurement technique IS THERE, even for certain program components now. All you need is implementing it in your judging system, ISU. I'm waiting. :deadinside:

Its been a long time since Yuzuru looked and sounded this tired (the last time was Nats14). i hope he get some good rest and be fresh for tomorrow. I don't know what to think about the layout change, hopefully it work out for him. 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Another proof that the measurement technique IS THERE, even for certain program components now. All you need is implementing it in your judging system, ISU. I'm waiting. :deadinside:

I would love to see some comparisons for ice coverage and speed for some step sequences and coreo sequences, especially those that got ridiculous scores this year. 

Some pics of the beautiful man in today's practice: from mainichi

The Origin rising-from-the-earth pose feels so different when it's done with mushroom hair + training gear :xD:

9.jpg?1

That smile... I have no words...

9.jpg?1

I wonder what he saw lol

9.jpg?1

9.jpg?1

9.jpg?1

How can someone be so beautiful? :cri: