1 minute ago, mokjakarma said:

Yuzu: hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today we'll be talking about the Axel jump.

Pretty sure he'd be talking mostly about cats :kitty:

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

fancam no commnetary....go go download it!

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m6xH8e--lqRVtw3InsYDx5y635HwxjdT?usp=sharing

Gdrive with NS fancam and NS from a russian tv I guess?they only talk at the beginning but they stay blissfully silent during the performance.

Thank you!!

1 minute ago, airi said:

I would prefer if he had yt / media outlet when he would talk about his thoughts about skating, that would be the ultimate best thing that could possibly exist in internet :D

I can totally picture Hanyu-sensei with his textbook power point presentation discussing the mechanics of quadruple Axels in harness, vacuum, halfpipe, Greenland glaciers, ...

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

I can totally picture Hanyu-sensei with his textbook power point presentation discussing the mechanics of quadruple Axels in harness, vacuum, halfpipe, Greenland glaciers, ...

one day one dayhopefully he'll really sit down and spill everything about that amazing skating knowledge....and productivity?what's that?:biggrin:

Just now, Henni147 said:

It's so funny to imagine what videos youtuber Yuzu would make.....

e.g. 'Rating figure skating costumes!' 'Storytime: German passport thief made me lose my coach' 'Reacting to my old exhibition programs!'

I'm having too much fun with this lmao

The beauty of Yuzu skating to Notte Stellata can't be described, and each time he skates to it he performs it a bit differently. He is a masterful artist on the ice.

I was very touched to see the Biellmann back after such a long time. I am sure it meant so much for him to do it on the same ice where Plush won the Olympic gold medal. 

Thank you for this otherwordly performance, Yuzu <3

About the closing performance: I haven't watched a second of it because I was focusing on Yuzu, who was talking to Daniil G, jokingly imitated Shcherbakova who was practicing the movements of one of her jumps and then he joked with Kostornaia and with Shun as well. It was fun to watch it all (there is fancam that I can upload later once I get home...)

Today was a very nice ending of this week and I am again very grateful that I was able to witness it in person with other Yuzu fans.

24 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

Yuzu: hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today we'll be talking about the Axel jump.

Vlogs 1 through 47 would be Axel...

26 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Pretty sure he'd be talking mostly about cats :kitty:

Yuzu with cats. The YouTube channel that broke the Internet. 

27 minutes ago, mercedes said:

one day one dayhopefully he'll really sit down and spill everything about that amazing skating knowledge....and productivity?what's that?:biggrin:

imagine if he wrote a book.... <3 

7 minutes ago, Tabby said:

It's so funny to imagine what videos youtuber Yuzu would make.....

e.g. 'Rating figure skating costumes!' 'Storytime: German passport thief made me lose my coach' 'Reacting to my old exhibition programs!'

I'm having too much fun with this lmao

:laughing:

What's in My Headphone Bag?

I Tried Every Drugstore Hairspray Brand At The Same Time (ft. Madison Chock)

Quad Axel ROTATED???!?!? (**NOT CLICKBAIT**)

(ASMR) Image Training For 3 Hours

Actually when the dread day arrives it’s going to be interesting to see what he chooses to do.  There are so many possibilities.  Of course he may do a Machida and disappear into academia.

10 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Of course he may do a Machida and disappear into academia.

I fully support this ofc... He might appear only when needed and I'd still be thankful for his every (public) appearance... He owes us nothing really, especially after all he has done as a skater 🙏🙏🙏

...just don't go full on the John Deacon way, Yuzu... 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

I really hope that he can start coaching and continue making us suffered. We can watch him sitting in K&C (with Pooh of course), looking cute, unimpressed or kuyashii.  :winky:

30 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Of course he may do a Machida and disappear into academia.

I support this. I need a proper break up from this 'sport'.