WinForPooh

[2019] GPF (05-08.12) - Practice, Fluff and all the In-betweens

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It's been confirmed. Stars are aligned...

Reveal hidden contents

cLJYs5p.png

I feel bad for Kevin ajhsjsjsb 

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

Which is which? 😂

Yuzu 😁

Yuma is actually a shapeshifter. He became Yuzu and then became Shun too!

10 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

I feel bad for Kevin ajhsjsjsb 

It's about time Kevin got rid of the beard. He can literally shave off years...:rofl:

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

What! Did those leotards just get worse? 😅

OMG:embSwan:

But: beautiful, breathtaking photos of Yuzuru from Mainichi above:-)

I had to eat something after practice, just caught up:-)

Hodo station aired the report on the OP but no words about the absence of the coaches.

According to Sponichi, he was so excited to skate in Palavela, where winter Olympic games were held when he was so into figure skating. He has so many memories about this venue and said that the venue itself has strong energy. He said he felt like he was skating in his dream/a place he had been longing to be. He felt good not only about the 4Lz but also about the ice chan! He thought it was his favorite type of ice.
He said that the venue will remain in his memory and in history as a record as well, and he wants to perform getting inspirations from such a venue.
(Sorry for my English! I hope this is comprehensible...)

Source: https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2019/12/04/kiji/20191204s00079000422000c.html

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Hodo station aired the report on the OP but no words about the absence of the coaches.

According to Sponichi, he was so excited to skate in Palavela, where winter Olympic games were held when he was so into figure skating. He has so many memories about this venue and said that the venue itself has strong energy. He said he felt like he was skating in his dream/a place he had been longing to be. He felt good not only about the 4Lz but also about the ice chan! He thought it was his favorite type of ice.
He said that the venue will remain in his memory and in history as a record as well, and he wants to perform getting inspirations from such a venue.
(Sorry for my English! I hope this is comprehensible...)

Source: https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2019/12/04/kiji/20191204s00079000422000c.html

Thank you so much! (Your English is more than comprehensible.)

Read in twitter (not sure if confirmed) that ghislain had an accident that's why he missed the practice, hope he is ok.

this 4lz conversation brings me back to CoR17... that is one of my favorite competitions I can remember. yeah he might've won Silver then, but he landed the snake for the first time, he stayed healthy, he delivered one of the most beautiful gala performances ever and we got the cutest and happiest moments at the Gala. these are my expectations for GPF. no matter the result i just want him to feel just as happy and loved on his birthday

According to Daily Sports, Ghislain was going to be at the rinkside but he could not make it until the official practice due to an accident. Yuzu said he thought that he did what he had to do today. He also said that he wanted to pay attention to many things and be sensible of everything until the end of this competition.

Source: https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2019/12/04/0012933176.shtml

Yuzu smiling being talked to by Shizuka

f_12933179.jpg

Re: Ghislain:

In the ariticle, they use the word "アクシデント" not "事故." The latter is used for something like a car accident, train accident etc., but the former is used for something not serious as the latter, like someone missed a train or flight delayed etc. So hopefully Ghislain is OK and will be there later.