For all the 'we want a tango' fans.... here's proof (err, sort of?) that it would be awesomely... something....

a smooth song for a smooth skater

Spoiler

another version 

A video I haven't seen posted here

And another one. I like the song a lot :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: Quite a bit of Dory footage!

under spoiler because not really Yuzu-centric, but I figured they could go here because Yuzu is there too (warning: lots of effects in both videos)

credits for both: Mist Ghost

Spoiler

some unusual footage here

This one has kids, skaters with kids and bb skaters :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6: (a tiny bit heartbreaking...I think there's bb Denis at one point, but I'm not sure not in the description, I was hallucinating:13877886: sorry)

Nastya T SP to Believer made me think about how awesome would it be if Yuzuur skated to something like that and also that I kinda self-made a Believer video of Yuzuru in UA, tho I didn't care about the lyrics, I only tried to match the music LOL. And the original video isn't mine, I've just changed the song (I'm lazy like that... the original is 

, check it out, lots of UA awesomeness, beautiful song :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: ) so I won't share the whole video, just these two snippets :68271262:

Spoiler

Yuzu talking to himself and making faces matched so well :mischief:

I hope some talented videomaker will make a video of Yuzu (possibly in UA:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:) with a song by Imagine Dragons (I love those with Fall Out Boy songs). I've only found

Yuzu MAD to Believer, but it's short:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: and is more Evgenia-centric, tho there is a bit of Yuzuru (other skaters too)

I made a MAD hahaha video editing isn't really my thing but I tried! I also added subtitles for the lyrics because I thought the lyrics really suited Yuzuru.

posting this because feels :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

scenes form CiONTU (so many beaming Yuzus!) & open practice, bg music is Never enough from the Greatest showman (I love that soundtrack but now everytime I listen to it I am reminded of both OWG gala and Denis' last show ugh...so bittersweet:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:)

more videos, from bilibili this time:tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

bgm Otonal :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:(it makes me super-curious about the music cut of the SP)

and long summary of Yuzu. TRIGGER WARNIG: scenes form COC14, NHK17 and 2011 earthquake and tsunami. I strongly advice people who are particularly sensitive to the footage of the tsunami not to watch

but the video has an happy ending:7938863:  I wish I could read the subtitles:13877886:but still a good video with many emotions:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: