On 31.05.2017 at 1:33 PM, Murieleirum said:

Soooo I didn't know whether this video belonged here or not: it is a fan-made video but It's not a MAD or anything xD 

I think some of you might have already seen this since I had shared this in the International Fan group on facebook, and it got wonderful comments and people there have been extra kind. So it made me happy and I decided to share it here as well, since this is going to be our stable home (I hope), for a long time c:

Here is, Hope and Legacy, solo Piano version, played by me and synched with Yuzuru's mesmerizing performance. 

Wow....:8122879: amazing!!! Thank you so much for this!!! :tumblr_inline_mg16htbP2l1qdlkyg:

On 5/5/2017 at 10:55 AM, turquoiseblue said:

Thank you for sharing all those videos! I will watch them all :yay:

Here is my favourite one:

【羽生结弦MAD】自制 Human by 水中的嘲鸫

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4360069/

It's so touching that it makes me cry every time I watch it :cry:

It wouldn't let me watch it. Perhaps it's somewhere else?

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, Plumqueen said:

On 05/05/2017 at 5:55 PM, turquoiseblue said:

Thank you for sharing all those videos! I will watch them all :yay:

Here is my favourite one:

【羽生结弦MAD】自制 Human by 水中的嘲鸫

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4360069/

It's so touching that it makes me cry every time I watch it :cry:

It wouldn't let me watch it. Perhaps it's somewhere else?

The link works fine for me :smile: Sometimes I have problems with Bilibili but clearing browsing data or restarting the browser often works for me. 

On 11/06/2017 at 8:55 PM, fireovertheice said:

And this is "Legend" by YUZU 桑的文档里藏着盆地 (just...speechless :snpeace:)

Thank you for sharing this epic video :goe: 

I can't tell you how many times I have cried in this thread and this is yet another one that made me cry  :crybaby::sad-smiley-046:I cried so hard that I got a headache :13877886: 

There's a new YT video that show Yuzu skating with the green cat ears. Could someone find it and post it?  I'll try to learn out to do this someday.  It would be a shame to lose it in all the Yuzu YT videos out there. 

The title, (that I can read) is:

[MAD] FaOI 2017 yuzuru hanyu FaOI 2017 news & photos

At this time it only has 578 views. 

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Plumqueen said:

There's a new YT video that show Yuzu skating with the green cat ears. Could someone find it and post it?  I'll try to learn out to do this someday.  It would be a shame to lose it in all the Yuzu YT videos out there. 

The title, (that I can read) is:

[MAD] FaOI 2017 yuzuru hanyu FaOI 2017 news & photos

At this time it only has 578 views. 

Thank you in advance!

Here! Paste the link in the reply box and the video should automatically appear! (for desktop at least, not so sure about mobile)

This video is the 'best of the best' of 2017 FaOI.  It's great to see him skating with the green cat ears, and I just caught sight of the Pooh ears tucked in the back of his pants. Does he do this just for fun, or is it a calculated move to drive us crazy?  

It's so good, FaOI could use it to promote next year's shows. 

39 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

This beautiful video of Axel Yuzu has already been posted in the general thread by @Amarante  (thanks!) https://planethanyu.com/topic/3-general-yuzuru-chat/?do=findComment&comment=45231

I post it also here for the sake of the completness of the thread : 羽生結弦 × Yuzuru Hanyu ~ Hope & Legacy

Wow, send this to every Hope and Legacy hater! :dancingpooh:

13 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

This beautiful video of Axel Yuzu has already been posted in the general thread by @Amarante  (thanks!) https://planethanyu.com/topic/3-general-yuzuru-chat/?do=findComment&comment=45231

I post it also here for the sake of the completness of the thread : 羽生結弦 × Yuzuru Hanyu ~ Hope & Legacy

Such a beautiful video timed to such a beautiful piece of music... truly inspiring :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg: