Hi All 

I unfortunately cannot edit in any shape or form, but i do love a good fan edit. I have a track that i came across online. Have no idea of the original source, but I would love love love to see a fan edit of Yuzuru made to the track. The song is a remix of a worldwide famous theme tune but i think with Yuzuru's dynamic skating and off ice antics, it could really make a great edit. 

If anyone is interested in hearing it or taking the project on. I would love to be able to help or forward on the track. 

• 4 months later...

reviving the thread posting this pretty recent vid from smal58 (some clips from Makuhari masquerade too)

Lots of...how are they called, overlays? (that thing when there's two vids overlapped)... well, anyway, just heads up in case you don't like that.

what I love the most of this vid (other than OMG those opening secs are SO COOL!) is that's full of clips of the support Zuzu received, it makes me feel happy & glad:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

also, adding runrun's fanarts vid wrapping up 2018-19 season:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

These are some fan videos that I have been watching lately

Warning!!! This one has the COR fall at 0.33

This has the aftermath of the COR fall, but not the actual fall at 3.03 and all three Nessie attempts at 3.48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...