• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have added some treasures found here to a new youtube playlist I've put together - YuzuEdits.

It's a medley of Beauty-full glimpses + some lovely editing.  

17 vids now, + I'll add to it, as + when.

(I haven't yet read back all of this thread to watch all the vids here ...thank you for recent posts!) :thanks:

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::peekapooh::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much everyone!

17 hours ago, TallyT said:

He was what 16? 17? in that first YOLO... truly amazing stuff.

Aye, it was his second senior season and we remember, how hard he was gasping after his performances back then...

Compared with his other jaw drapping YOLO jumps a 2T doesn't seem to be a big deal, but for him it was for sure :smiley-happy085:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you very much everyone!

Aye, it was his second senior season and we remember, how hard he was gasping after his performances back then...

Compared with his other jaw drapping YOLO jumps a 2T doesn't seem to be a big deal, but for him it was for sure :smiley-happy085:

... and name me another 16 year old who could have thought that fast on  the fly - and done it! And still kept the program's artistry.  Maybe Plushenko, but I don't think anyone else could have.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Louitunes said:

@Henni147

Reveal hidden contents

Your video is marvellous.  Do wish I could make them.  I cannot even work out how to link things or put a picture on the site. I think there is a proper name for the " Prince move" but carn't remember what it is or where I heard it.  Perhaps others will know?  

If there's general interest, I could tell a bit about the making of the last 3-4 videos including:

1. The global concept/ideas/inspirations
2. The storyboard and creation process
3. The collection/selection of the raw clips
4. The music selection/cut
5. Technical stuff and the editing programs
6. Finetuning and proof-reading
7. Copyright issues, logos and credits

... and whatever you want to know beyond that.

#Sidenote: I'm an amateur editor myself, I've never received any professional education. So there are probably much easier solutions to many things :laughing: