These last months I've been hunting down MADs on youtube but it seems I've missed a few (gorgeous) ones, so thanks for posting them:pbow::pbow::pbow:

I don't think these have been shared yet, a couple of sweet fanvids:

Pure Wizardry: Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 by Henni147

Yuzuru hanyu[everything in the world] by vic ZHANG (the ending :smiley-love017:)

And a couple more energetic:

Hanyu Yuzuru【MAD】Any Other Way by Abby Zhang (Yuzu's fighting spirit:hachimaki:)

【MAD】羽生結弦 YUZU Will Rock You by ゆづマミ

This one is sooooo short, it's such a pity :smiley-sad021: it ends too soon

Yuzuru Hanyu Hello by Sunmoon

Sharing another one here in this special day! Happy 520 to yuzu and everyone :pbow:

【羽生结弦】520 ♥ 遇见你的时候所有星星都落到我头上 ♥ by 蓝心心KAKASHI

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10686224/

520 is "I love you" in Chinese, so it's quite a special day, this video is newly made by a fan, watch it to get infected by yuzu smile:devilYuzuf:

On 2017/5/16 at AM0点03分, weiyan said:

I'm here again to share another fanmade video ^^

【羽生结弦MAD】—victory 纯白战场,年轻的王 by 小鹤鹤鹤鹤

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7901577/

i really like the editing and the bgm :space:

Oh THIS! It's probably my all time favorite fanmade vid! "The White Battlefield, The King Still Young":hachimaki: To quote Johnny's commentary during 17WC FS, "It's royalty. It's majesty."

I was just looking to see if it's already here. Thanks for posting it!:thankyou:

I looked through the videos quickly and it seems like this one's not here yet?

It's called "Icarus," and is about Yuzu's journey in senior years, with POTO at CoC as a turning point. It's got this quiet but epic vibe, like telling a distant legend.

(Unimportant fun fact - It's one of the first fanvids I watched, and 3 months later, I discovered that the video maker goes to the same college as I do and lives in the dormitory building across the street from mine. We had a nice chat over lunch :biggrin:)

2 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

Oh THIS! It's probably my all time favorite fanmade vid! "The White Battlefield, The King Still Young":hachimaki: To quote Johnny's commentary during 17WC FS, "It's royalty. It's majesty."

I was just looking to see if it's already here. Thanks for posting it!:thankyou:

oh you are the most welcome! good things must be shared :laughing: it's one of my all time favourite fanmade video too :13357508:

2 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

I looked through the videos quickly and it seems like this one's not here yet?

It's called "Icarus," and is about Yuzu's journey in senior years, with POTO at CoC as a turning point. It's got this quiet but epic vibe, like telling a distant legend.

(Unimportant fun fact - It's one of the first fanvids I watched, and 3 months later, I discovered that the video maker goes to the same college as I do and lives in the dormitory building across the street from mine. We had a nice chat over lunch :biggrin:)

and for this video I'm pretty sure it was shared on the previous post, but it's alright, this video deserves to be shared at its own again:xD:

it is one of the first fanmade videos I've came across too, I literally had goosebumps during the whole video but the CoC parts killed me everytime :sadPooh: (surely this video deserves to receive an award, I've downloaded it and rewatch n times) 

Soooo I didn't know whether this video belonged here or not: it is a fan-made video but It's not a MAD or anything xD 

I think some of you might have already seen this since I had shared this in the International Fan group on facebook, and it got wonderful comments and people there have been extra kind. So it made me happy and I decided to share it here as well, since this is going to be our stable home (I hope), for a long time c:

Here is, Hope and Legacy, solo Piano version, played by me and synched with Yuzuru's mesmerizing performance. 

• 2 weeks later...