On 3/6/2018 at 11:06 AM, fireovertheice said:

Very nice video indee @getsurenka. The first part is more on point with the accents of the music, but in general is very well done. And also the song is very fitting to our boy and what he was saying about himself during this Oly.

Finally, there is an inevitable video using the song of YOI "History maker", by NakaMina:

Oh wow...I only joined this site today and I would have never expected someone to have shared my video here O_O

Thank you so much @fireovertheice for this! xD

On 3/6/2018 at 2:06 AM, fireovertheice said:

Very nice video indeed @getsurenka. The first part is more on point with the accents of the music, but in general is very well done. And also the song is very fitting to our boy and what he was saying about himself during this Oly.

Finally, there is an inevitable video using the song of YOI "History maker", by NakaMina:

If this vid doesn't get you out of bed in the morning, I guess nothing will : )

I tried doing a MAD but whenever I upload it, it always gets blocked so I decided that I'll just post it here. It's an 8-min video titled What A Journey It Has Been: Yuzuru Hanyu MAD; From Start to PyeongChang.

Spoiler

There are also parts in his career that others are not very keen to see once again but I included because I think that these things are what made him stronger and brought him to where he is now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdhgX_fDrQcw_0Eyev3T1FYb903gV-XI/view?usp=drivesdk

On 3/27/2018 at 2:56 AM, PomeloPooh said:

This one I really love - it takes Yuzu's and commentators's impactful quotes, and makes such a grand and touching narrative out of them.

I absolutely love this video too! It is the 3rd installment of her series:

The first, the Icarus

The second, Legend

The videos are even more feeling-provoking when you watch all three consecutively. And the soundtracks are very fitting for Yuzu's journey too!