• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

here a very sweet video (that always makes me emotional:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:)

also this https://www.bilibili.com/video/av12218833/

and reposting this one too because...edges. Lots of edges.:10742290::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:(since that 4T video from 24hTV I'm kinda even more than before obsessing on edges, so worth reposting this, sorrynotsorry)

• 5 weeks later...

i found this person's videos on twitter! they're very nice!! 

this video made me tear up :'( but it is so inspiring! 

this is the one i found! it's so exciting :O and there are many clips of yuzuru in here haha, they are a definite fanyu 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was also for his birthday but I found only today (by kuwa eyoki). Most important: I always thought that someone should use this music piece - "Defying gravity" by Idina Menzel, from "Wicked" musical - for a video about Yuzu !

And an other one with a sort of Christmas / Winter mood spirit made by Cơ Huyền:

And this by Aika  with the cute fanart of runrun!:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some new MADs:

- Champion, by Amber Carmona:

- Clock strikes / Yuzuru Hanyu(羽生 結弦) × ONE OK ROCK(ワンオクロック), by kana kolo (I have to say that I like very much every combination of Yuzu with OOR music...):

- and last Charger from the sky, by aeterniti (epic music also always is perfect to tell what Yuzu achieved and will try to achieve in the next month):

3 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

and last Charger from the sky, by aeterniti (epic music also always is perfect to tell what Yuzu achieved and will try to achieve in the next month):

EEEEEEEK

THE EMOTION

I AM OVERWHELMED

I WANT HIM TO WIN SO MUUUUCH 

On 2017/5/16 at 午前12時3分, weiyanさんが言いました:

I'm here again to share another fanmade video ^^

【羽生结弦MAD】—victory 纯白战场,年轻的王 by 小鹤鹤鹤鹤

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7901577/

i really like the editing and the bgm :space:

The music sounds vaguely familiar but I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Anybody has an idea where the song is from and what it's called? I think the title might have been given by the uploader but I can't make enough sense of the Chinese characters and "Victory" is too broad to go from. Will appreciate any help I can get on this.

P/s: That's some pretty spot-on cut and splice editing there with a great selection of footages but I think the abrupt ending kind of ruined the effect it built up all towards it a little. Still a 10/10 will watch again nevertheless. :)