Satellite Identification at Competitions - would a badge be a good idea?

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The pins arrived sooner than I thought. They look great! 

These will be distributed at Worlds. If you're not attending Worlds and still want one, DM me and I can make arrangements to send you one. 

A couple points:

1. Names still  to be added. Since these arrived early, I can start adding names now, using a labeller and by request, or it can be hand-lettered by marker by you.

2. These are intended for use at Planet-only gatherings. Otherwise use at your own risk. 

3. Numbers are limited. I have 50 of the green Seimei and 25 of snow. Therefore, 1 per satellite please. 

Is anyone interested in having these embellished a bit? I was thinking along the lines of adding something sparkly like crystals or glitter tape. 

They look awesome!

I would like one, please. I prefer the snow one, if still available. 

Name is Valentina/vd_turnan.

14 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The pins arrived sooner than I thought. They look great! 

These will be distributed at Worlds. If you're not attending Worlds and still want one, DM me and I can make arrangements to send you one. 

A couple points:

1. Names still  to be added. Since these arrived early, I can start adding names now, using a labeller and by request, or it can be hand-lettered by marker by you.

2. These are intended for use at Planet-only gatherings. Otherwise use at your own risk. 

3. Numbers are limited. I have 50 of the green Seimei and 25 of snow. Therefore, 1 per satellite please. 

Is anyone interested in having these embellished a bit? I was thinking along the lines of adding something sparkly like crystals or glitter tape. 

I am not going to Worlds, but I would like one sent to me. I would like the green Seimei without embellishment and, as you know, my name is George/Geo1.

I believe you have my card with my address and contact information. If not, I can send it to you privately.

Alternatively, you can hold onto it and give it to me at ACI if, hopefully, Yuzu is competing there this year.

I am informed that ACI will be held in the same venue in Oakville again.

• 2 weeks later...

So the first batch of these is complete and ready to be mailed out to those who requested a mail-out. Everyone else, please either DM me your mailing address or else plan to come to ACI or SCI in the fall....

I still have lots, happy to fulfill any badge requests between now and the new season, just give me a shout with the following specifics:

Badge design (green Seimei or snow Seimei) 

Sparkles or no sparkles

Name(s) you want on the badge (DM if you want your real name on it)

Mail to you or pick up at a competition (DM your address for mailing) 

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this thread because it looks like satellites will finally be able to get together again and meet up at competitions!!!

I still have approximately 65 badges of fiery green Seimei Yuzu and 30 or so ( I haven't  counted) badges of Snow Yuzu ( also in Seimei costume)  available,  and I'm happy to send them out to whoever wants them. 

As I've noted before, these badges are meant to be used at PH satellite-only gatherings (not while among the general public) as an aide-memoire for each other's names.

Just DM me, and include whether you would like a plain badge, or your name(s) added, and if you want customized sparkle added, or not. 

I might ask you to chip in for the cost of shipping if you live very far away, but otherwise I do not charge for these. They are a gift from me to you.  Just FYI. 

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Resurrecting this thread because it looks like satellites will finally be able to get together again and meet up at competitions!!!

I still have approximately 65 badges of fiery green Seimei Yuzu and 30 or so ( I haven't  counted) badges of Snow Yuzu available,  and I'm happy to send them out to whoever wants them. 

As I've noted before, these badges are meant to be used at PH satellite-oy gatherings (not while among the general public) as an aide-memoire for each other's names.

Just DM me, and include whether you like a plain badge, your name(s) added, and if you want customized sparkle added, or not. 

I might ask you to chip in for the cost of shipping if you live very far away, but otherwise I do not charge for these. They are a gift from me to you.  Just FYI. 

I am still so bummed I haven't been able to wear my badge yet.  But it's ready.

• 3 months later...