Satellite Identification at Competitions - would a badge be a good idea?

• 2 weeks later...

Pins are in production. I ordered some stickers as well, from a different company, just as a backup in case the pins don't arrive in time. The art proofs look pretty good, hopefully the pins will too! I'm supposed to have them by March 12.  Will post a pic when they arrive. 

The pins arrived sooner than I thought. They look great! 

These will be distributed at Worlds. If you're not attending Worlds and still want one, DM me and I can make arrangements to send you one. 

A couple points:

1. Names still  to be added. Since these arrived early, I can start adding names now, using a labeller and by request, or it can be hand-lettered by marker by you.

2. These are intended for use at Planet-only gatherings. Otherwise use at your own risk. 

3. Numbers are limited. I have 50 of the green Seimei and 25 of snow. Therefore, 1 per satellite please. 

Is anyone interested in having these embellished a bit? I was thinking along the lines of adding something sparkly like crystals or glitter tape. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

These will be distributed at Worlds. If you're not attending Worlds and still want one, DM me and I can make arrangements to send you one. 

A couple points:

1. Names still  to be added. Since these arrived early, I can start adding names now, using a labeller and by request, or it can be hand-lettered by marker by you.

2. These are intended for use at Planet-only gatherings. Otherwise use at your own risk. 

3. Numbers are limited. I have 50 of the green Seimei and 25 of snow. Therefore, 1 per satellite please. 

Is anyone interested in having these embellished a bit? I was thinking along the lines of adding something sparkly like crystals or glitter tape. 

Thank you so much! They look awesome!

if possible I’d like the green Seimei with my name Tiphaine/Frenchkiss70 and some sparkles. I hope it’s not to much work for you. 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

A couple points:

Oh, I forgot in my DM - I like the green sparkley idea....