Satellite Identification at Competitions - would a badge be a good idea?

Thank you for organizing this!:thanks: And yes, let us know if you need help re: costs.

I like the first (Seimei one with stars?) best.  My second choice would be satellites one because there is more space for writing (I think?), but if possible with non-gender-related colours for the satellites' bows, or even no bows at all, though they do "pop" nicely against the grey and white.  Maybe an alternative would be bows, but using the palette of Seimei colours (more colours than Ballade to use)?  That would tie the colours to a program rather than suggesting Yuzu's fans are only represented by cis women or adhere to a gender binary.  To make it simple each bow might be a different colour of the Seimei palette.  Just a thought!

13 hours ago, Songster01 said:

Thank you for organizing this!:thanks: And yes, let us know if you need help re: costs.

I like the first (Seimei one with stars?) best.  My second choice would be satellites one because there is more space for writing (I think?), but if possible with non-gender-related colours for the satellites' bows, or even no bows at all, though they do "pop" nicely against the grey and white.  Maybe an alternative would be bows, but using the palette of Seimei colours (more colours than Ballade to use)?  That would tie the colours to a program rather than suggesting Yuzu's fans are only represented by cis women or adhere to a gender binary.  To make it simple each bow might be a different colour of the Seimei palette.  Just a thought!

The satellite is actually the one from the Planet's emoji palette, and the pink bow is literally taken from a photo of Yuzu wearing it at WTT 2017 ( in fact the whole Team Japan had them, image here:

Spoiler

Image result for Yuzu WTT 2017 pink bow

So I don't think I should mess with it since it's directly from a Yuzu moment.

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm still working this one out, so not sure yet. If I do put one in, it'd be a colour or the ice or something like that...nothing complex. I was thinking this concept would work well as a white silhouette on a coloured background

What's a bg?