What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

• Haru Yo, Koi (because it's recycling season)
    • Let's Go Crazy (because it's recycling-and-unfinished-business season)
    • Crystal Memories (because D. Wilson and Toshi and Y-spiral and maximum sparkles and most obvious choice anyway)
    • Masquerade (because I'm Yuzuru 'I-changed-my-mind-and-want-to-please-my-fans' Hanyu)
    • Teo Torriatte (because it's Queen season and it fits the series of Tohoku 2011 tribute programs)
    • Bohemian Rhapsody (because it's Queen season and we need at least one proper performance of this masterpiece)
    • Something else (because... [insert plausible reason or troll] )

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 10:00 PM

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

as for Queen... I'd melt in delight if he skated to Queen, IMO he would really do their songs (and their spirit) justice, PLEASE can it happen ONE DAY?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzuru loved Machida's program, so there's hope!

....so I was today years old when I found out that Macchi skated to Don't Stop Me Now EX (in Sochi :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:)

....to fuel further frustration on the Queen EX wish 😢  Imagine Yuzu skating to Love Of My Life as an EX, ah the melancholy....:softYuzu:

...but if you want a fun one (though I don't think it could ever be performed in comps, unless Javi can always come help him 😅), imagine the four cricket boys (Yuzu, Javi, Junhwan, Jason) skate to I Want To Break Free as an EX! Maybe in ice shows, but imagine it!!!

Yuzu — Melina (Freddie) 😏

Jason — Brianna (Brian)

Junhwan — Liz (Rogerina) (Roger)

Javi — Belisha (Deacy)

12 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...but if you want a fun one (though I don't think it could ever be performed in comps, unless Javi can always come help him 😅), imagine the four cricket boys (Yuzu, Javi, Junhwan, Jason) skate to I Want To Break Free as an EX! Maybe in ice shows, but imagine it!!!

Yuzu — Melina (Freddie) 😏

Jason — Brianna (Brian)

Junhwan — Liz (Rogerina) (Roger)

Javi — Belisha (Deacy)

I can't wait to see Yuzu skating to "I want to break free". Solo or with whatever line-up. That would be so fabulous. :1497158260_5GOE::xD:

Actually Yuzu can pick any Queen song and it would be a performance for the ages, that's for sure.

I would love Masquerade but I don’t expect it.  Having seen the notions of the rest of the field when it comes to costumes I think we’re going to need CM - I understand that is probably the blingiest costume he has and this lot are likely to turn up in old band t shirts, probably black ones, and we’re going to need someone with a couple of kilos of Swarovski to brighten the gala up.

okay while i (slowly) get over my pure SHOCK :surprised:  i wonder if he did this because PW was his first SP since arriving in canada/ starting with brian?? it would be a nice tribute. it must be so satisfying for him to get to skate to old programs and to old music and just reminisce and enjoy without the pressure of competing :softYuzu: