What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

Henni147

What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Yuzuru Hanyu's EX program for the 19/20 season?

• Haru Yo, Koi (because it's recycling season)
    • Let's Go Crazy (because it's recycling-and-unfinished-business season)
    • Crystal Memories (because D. Wilson and Toshi and Y-spiral and maximum sparkles and most obvious choice anyway)
    • Masquerade (because I'm Yuzuru 'I-changed-my-mind-and-want-to-please-my-fans' Hanyu)
    • Teo Torriatte (because it's Queen season and it fits the series of Tohoku 2011 tribute programs)
    • Bohemian Rhapsody (because it's Queen season and we need at least one proper performance of this masterpiece)
    • Something else (because... [insert plausible reason or troll] )

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 10:00 PM

I would like Masquerade (not an option) or new one. Realistically it will be HYK or Crystal. I love Y-spiral and last stsq in Crystal but as a whole I think I like HYK more and in comps he skated it only two times.

But that's just my wish, I'm not making any predictions cuz I'm really bad with them))

The fact that ToshI is releasing official tracks of the FaOI versions of both CM and Masquerade points to one of those. I'm getting Masquerade feelings - Yuzu surely didn't miss how popular it was, it's a lot different from both his competition programs, it's Japanese but it translates easily internationally. Everybody knows that PotO riff.

I trolled and voted for Bohemian Rapsody ...but a girl can dream right?

If I could,i'd beg him to skate one last time Masquerade (Maybe at NHK so there won't be problems with the japanese lyrics?)but it will probably be CM(y spiral and sparkles )or HYK ....Teo Torriatte is very tempting too as it is LGC....can i vote more then once?LOL

I voted for Masquerade even though i know that's nothing but wishful thinking .-. 

Realistically, i think he will choose to go full on environmentally friendly and do Haru yo koi (which i don't mind since i loved that program), and if he doesn't then i think he will go for Crystal memories (which i would rather he didn't because i can't stand the vocals and pronounciation, sorry). Maybe if i had to be slightly delulu but still realistic Let's go crazy would be an option (i still remember him saying during some olympic(? around that 2017/2018 mark at least) interviews that it was still unfinished business). 

I really don't mind any of the options though i would prefer it if he did crystal memories without the vocals.