WinForPooh

[2019] GP Skate America - Men SP and FS

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Over one GOE for turning out of the Lz, that's wonderful lol

I have thought exactly the same ...

I need VPN. Yagudin is too much to hold for me. 

Ok ...what are we guessing? 100 to 104 i reckon.......

Why does he get positive GOEs for turning out  of jumps or for near step-outs?  Well, we should not be surpised, I suppose.

Curl drop and off we go.  Not the cleanest I've seen him skate but I adore that music and like the programme.  

He was way too intense during the step sequence, I thought he was about to start doing hip hop :D 

Only Level 3 on the sit spin and level 2 on the combo spin, so TES will be lower

You know what? Score inflation aside, for a Nathan program, that was pretty darn good, artistically speaking. He's definitely working on his stuff.

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Nathan CHEN

4Lz turnout - how the hell does he get positive GOE on that?!

3A

4T3T

at least no world records for today, thank you very much. 

I literally logged into the forum just to see the wonder of people about that positive goe :idk:

Iwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscoresIwon'tlookatscores

I liked Nathan's previous SPs better.

And he got positive goe for a turnout whereas Aliev got negative for a turnout? Was Nathan's jump overall better than Aliev's?

1 minute ago, PPOS said:

Ok ...what are we guessing? 100 to 104 i reckon.......

I thought that was a good program by Nathan. I thought he had more skating in between than he usually does. And, it's a different kind of music for him and I liked it.

I hope it doesn't  break 100... I mean, it wasn't that much better than Aliev... really.  But... we're in the US so....