2019/2020 Season prediction game

15 hours ago, river said:

Hahahahaha I don't think I've ever actually come in last before. Oops.

lol, I'm not doing any better. sitting 3rd from last at Sk Can and 2nd to last at Sk Am.  Of those who have done both, I'm tied for last in the overall. 

@ralucutzagy  You missed BQ4 for who gets highest GOE on a single element.  You can just answer that one in thread if you still want to get it before the deadline.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

lol, I'm not doing any better. sitting 3rd from last at Sk Can and 2nd to last at Sk Am.  Of those who have done both, I'm tied for last in the overall. 

@ralucutzagy  You missed BQ4 for who gets highest GOE on a single element.  You can just answer that one in thread if you still want to get it before the deadline.

really? oh, thank you! will do! 

Spoiler

N.Chen

1st for SC :confused0066: I really don't know how I managed that, the last place from SkAm seemed much more reasonable :laughing:

On 10/30/2019 at 6:07 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

TeaFrida was the only one to correctly guess the upset in dance

Ah yes the power of not having had time to pay attention to ice dance :rofl3:

Will the ladies or men's podium have the higher FS TES?

Ladies     Yes

Men        

Will any ice dancer move 2 or more spots between rhythm dance and free dance?

Yes      No

No

Will there be more clean quads among the top 3 men or from 4th-12th?

Top 3       YES

4th-12th

Which discipline will have the most falls?

Men       YES

Ladies

Pairs

Which discipline's podium will have the highest PCS before factoring?

Men       

Ladies

Pairs

Ice Dance yes

Still no one on ice.  Are these questions those for IDF..... Hopefully 

Sorry, looks like we had another miscommunication with the questions so I'll start doing notifications for the new form.

@sallycinnamon @LadyLou @Legacy and Hope @river @Paskud @mercedes @airi @Louitunes @TeaFrida

I won't get to the scoring until Monday night/Tuesday morning as usual but I wanted to give you guys more time since it looks like Louitunes was quite crunched for time this last time around.  Here's the form for predictions:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt9divVBrmZpGmhzhPSbwiWq5H-oNusscf1uVvBh9EDQ6b3A/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1349141795=x

Here's the entries for Cup of China

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111930.htm

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Sorry, looks like we had another miscommunication with the questions so I'll start doing notifications for the new form.

@sallycinnamon @LadyLou @Legacy and Hope @river @Paskud @mercedes @airi @Louitunes @TeaFrida

I won't get to the scoring until Monday night/Tuesday morning as usual but I wanted to give you guys more time since it looks like Louitunes was quite crunched for time this last time around.  Here's the form for predictions:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt9divVBrmZpGmhzhPSbwiWq5H-oNusscf1uVvBh9EDQ6b3A/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1349141795=x

Here's the entries for Cup of China

http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111930.htm

So sorry M'dear.  My fault entirely for being so last minute not yours.  Being here for the event I kept getting sidetracked and forgetting to organise my predictions. :tantrum:

argh, COC is the hardest GP do predict until now. I don't even know if any of my chosen Men's medalist will end up on the podium, it may go completely different way lol. Same with ladies, btw...

also, praying circle for Sui/Han.

Results of the IdF game.  As usual, don't hesitate to speak up if you see anything weird - I wouldn't trust me too much.  Unfortunately Louitunes, those were the wrong bonus questions so I couldn't give credit.  I shockingly won this round after finishing near the bottom twice - scored myself twice thinking I must have made a mistake somewhere.

Men Ladies Pairs Dance BQ1 BQ2 BQ3 BQ4 BQ5 Total Points
Old Cat Lady 6 9 4 7 2 0 2 0 2 32
Legacy and Hope 3 7 6 9 2 2 2 0 0 31
airi 6 3 4 9 2 2 2 0 2 30
LadyLou 6 3 4 9 0 2 2 2 2 30
mercedes 4 9 2 9 0 2 0 2 2 30
sallycinnamon 6 3 4 9 2 2 0 0 2 28
river 6 7 2 9 0 2 2 0 0 28
ralucutzagy 6 3 3 9 0 2 2 2 0 27
Paskud 1 7 4 9 0 2 0 0 0 23
TeaFrida 4 1 4 9 0 2 0 0 2 22
Louitunes 6 3 3 5           17

Answer Key      
Men's Podium 1. Chen 2. Samarin 3. Aymoz
Ladies Podium 1. Kostornaia 2. Zagitova 3. Bell
Pairs Podium 1. Mishina/Galliamov 2. Pavliuchenko/Khodykin
3. Denney/Frazier
Dance Podium 1. Papadakis/Cizeron 2. Chock/Bates
3. Guignard/Fabbri

BQ1: Will anyone in singles or pairs have all positive GOE's and level 4 elements?

No

BQ2: Will any of the medalists get a v in their spins

No

BQ3: Will there be more quads+3axels with positive GOE by the Skate Canada men's and ladies medalists or by the entire IdF field?

IdF - 28 clean quads and 3 axels  (Skate Canada medalists had 22)

BQ4: Who will get the highest GOE before factoring on a single element. 1st tie breaker is GOE with high and low added back in. 2nd tie breaker is GOE on the skater's 2nd highest element.

Nathan Chen - Choreo sequence - +5

BQ5: which disciplines will have a new season's best?

Dance only