WE ♥ YUZU FROM (COUNTRY) BANNER IDEA

yuzuangel

Hey all,

We would like to produce a tote bag with the design to bring to GPF! Here's what it would look like (mock-up only!):

yoLCpLX.jpg

Due to logistical reasons, it is currently only planned for people who will be attending GPF in Torino. If there are people who would like to have one at Worlds, that will have to be organised separately. If you are attending GPF but not in the group chat, please contact @Yuzu_legend to be included, as you will need access to the Excel sheet to sign up for the bag.

The price per unit is dependent on how many we order, but expect it to be around 6 to 10€ per person.

Please note that we have to take into account production times, so the deadline to sign-up is this Sunday 17th Nov 8:00pm GMT. After that, we will place the order so it goes through the following Monday.

Thank you! :loveshower:

5 hours ago, Wyell said:

Hey all,

We would like to produce a tote bag with the design to bring to GPF! Here's what it would look like (mock-up only!):

yoLCpLX.jpg

Due to logistical reasons, it is currently only planned for people who will be attending GPF in Torino. If there are people who would like to have one at Worlds, that will have to be organised separately. If you are attending GPF but not in the group chat, please contact @Yuzu_legend to be included, as you will need access to the Excel sheet to sign up for the bag.

The price per unit is dependent on how many we order, but expect it to be around 6 to 10€ per person.

Please note that we have to take into account production times, so the deadline to sign-up is this Sunday 17th Nov 8:00pm GMT. After that, we will place the order so it goes through the following Monday.

OMG I love it! Thank you so much @Wyell!:img_21:

*runs to the group chat*

19 hours ago, Wyell said:

Hey all,

yoLCpLX.jpg

This is INCREDIBLE. I’m not going to GPF but to Worlds instead. Would love to be able to carry this there :2thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Sukigirl said:

This is INCREDIBLE. I’m not going to GPF but to Worlds instead. Would love to be able to carry this there :2thumbsup:

For Worlds, it'll probably make more sense to use a NA vendor. :) Gotta check if anybody is willing to organise that because I won't be attending Worlds. :(

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I am going to neither, but I’d love one... 

🤔 Maybe somebody from Russia who's going to GPF can get one back and mail it to you?

On 11/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, Wyell said:

Hey all,

yoLCpLX.jpg

I'm not going to GPF but would love one too. Not sure any Canadians are going to GPF. If not, would you mind if I used the design and printed it for myself?

4 hours ago, Wyell said:

For Worlds, it'll probably make more sense to use a NA vendor. :) Gotta check if anybody is willing to organise that because I won't be attending Worlds. :(

There seems to be a number of people interested for worlds (including myself :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:). We still have plenty of time but I can look into local vendors at some point if you want? I'm sure we can organize a group order as well.

17 minutes ago, Veveco said:

There seems to be a number of people interested for worlds (including myself :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:). We still have plenty of time but I can look into local vendors at some point if you want? I'm sure we organize a group order as well.

That would be lovely! Thank you!