sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Heh, I'm already melting. I miss our kitty so much.:tumblr_inline_mo6z3nEBel1qz4rgp:

I don't know what I am, I'm a big jumbly mess. 

But guys you realise his first with music run through will be FP so we'll probably hear Origin and then we'll be here trying to tell if silent rt of SP is his new and improved Otonal or perhaps maybejustmaybe something else. :D He could just do a tiny snippet of LGC for fun and troll us so magnificently.

Just now, WinForPooh said:

I don't know what I am, I'm a big jumbly mess. 

But guys you realise his first with music run through will be FP so we'll probably hear Origin and then we'll be here trying to tell if silent rt of SP is his new and improved Otonal or perhaps maybejustmaybe something else. :D He could just do a tiny snippet of LGC for fun and troll us so magnificently.

Last year he did Otoñal StSq on the first day.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Mister troll doing different parts of his old SPs, so we can't guess what is his actual music. Yes, sounds like him.

Ultimate fanyu challenge: he will do different entries to jumps from previous programs and we need to guess which one is this.

I can't wait to see what his music will be. Like everyone else, I'm expecting an Origin repeat, but the reality is that it could be anything. 

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Last year he did Otoñal StSq on the first day.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Mister troll doing different parts of his old SPs, so we can't guess what is his actual music. Yes, sounds like him.

Ultimate fanyu challenge: he will do different entries to jumps from previous programs and we need to guess which one is this.

Maybe he will go all CiONTU and repeat all of them :rofl2:

Im sorry to be so behind and I’m too lazy to check all posts, but has Yuzuru announced his programs yet?

:thanks:

8 hours ago, liv said:

If he shows up.....

Hey :furious:😜

1 hour ago, Whee1000 said:

Im sorry to be so behind and I’m too lazy to check all posts, but has Yuzuru announced his programs yet?

:thanks:

No he has not that’s why we are all going mad right now 😜

I call it: Stravinsky's Firebird for SP. 

*prays the mighty Gods*

11 hours ago, Paskud said:

Don't tell me it's THIS Sasha Martinez.:animated-smileys-halloween-012:

Yes, that's her...

It is the most NA-oriented tech panel at the men's event at ACI in the past few years, not even one member from other continents.

If Yuzu goes to practice tomorrow (I think he will) we'll see him in a bit more than 30 hours. I. can't. wait. :13877886:

I feel like the chance of a no-show from Yuzu tomorrow is relatively high because the rink is so close to TCC.. Don't want to jinx it but I'm trying to be realistic :13877886:

Just now, glilikoi said:

I feel like the chance of a no-show from Yuzu tomorrow is relatively high because the rink is so close to TCC.. Don't want to jinx it but I'm trying to be realistic :13877886:

I'm optimistic because of the reports that he's still training 4Lo, after what he said about how 4Lo depends so much on the ice and he has to make adjustments for that, I think he'll be there. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm optimistic because of the reports that he's still training 4Lo, after what he said about how 4Lo depends so much on the ice and he has to make adjustments for that, I think he'll be there. 

That also makes a lot of sense! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: 

1 minute ago, glilikoi said:

That also makes a lot of sense! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: 

But will that make sense to Yuzu? :lol:  We'll find out!

Gosh it's so close now :panic: :panic: :panic: 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

But will that make sense to Yuzu? :lol:  We'll find out!

Gosh it's so close now :panic: :panic: :panic: 

I've been doing OK until today but now I'm really struggling to focus on work .... just ... hopeless. Maybe I need to accept defeat and just let FS consume my life until Saturday night, responsibilities be damned :13877886: