Jump to content
sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to post this. Are we getting a thread for Lombardia Trophy too? I didn't see it under upcoming events.

It should be really interesting. There are a couple of great skaters participating. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

 

I think with all the competitions going on this weekend (and all the time spent on the Planet discussing, freaking out and gushing), my life will be fully occupied by skating in the next couple of days. :LOL:

 

The thread is open here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Don't tell me it's THIS Sasha Martinez.:animated-smileys-halloween-012:

 

 

 

Look on the bright side.....it could have been Lorrie Parker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to post this. Are we getting a thread for Lombardia Trophy too? I didn't see it under upcoming events.

It should be really interesting. There are a couple of great skaters participating. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

 

I think with all the competitions going on this weekend (and all the time spent on the Planet discussing, freaking out and gushing), my life will be fully occupied by skating in the next couple of days. :LOL:

 

We are snowed under at work, btu me, I keep thinking so what's new, we've been snowed under for months, and Yuzu is more important thsn it is....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

 

We are snowed under at work, btu me, I keep thinking so what's new, we've been snowed under for months, and Yuzu is more important thsn it is....

 

You gotta get your priorities straight... :pouty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mercedes said:

So Yuzuru's on at 2 pm Canada time on thursday right?

 

If he shows up.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, liv said:

 

If he shows up.....

Do. Not. Even. 

 

He's in perfect health. He is. I decree it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mercedes said:

So Yuzuru's on at 2 pm Canada time on thursday right?

 

Yep. 20:00 our time. :studsmatta:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been very active on the Planet in a while, but seeing all these practice and competition schedules as well as timezone converters popping up is really hitting home the fact that ACI is right around the corner!! I'm fortunate enough to be able to go in person on Saturday (but unfortunate enough to have mandatory classes scheduled exactly so that I'll be unable to watch anything live on Friday :sad-smiley-046:), and I just wanted to say how excited I'm feeling :grin_clapping:and how grateful I am that we can all experience another season together with each other and our best boy :loveshower:

 

Best wishes to everyone this new season!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Do. Not. Even. 

 

He's in perfect health. He is. I decree it!

 

Lol! I didn't mean that he's not healthy... just that maybe he won't go to the actual arena until Friday!!! :rofl3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, liv said:

 

Lol! I didn't mean that he's not healthy... just that maybe he won't go to the actual arena until Friday!!! :rofl3:

 

Please don't, we'll all melt down like ice cream cones on a hot day in a broken down ice cream truck in the middle of a scorching highway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

 

Please don't, we'll all melt down like ice cream cones on a hot day in a broken down ice cream truck in the middle of a scorching highway.

Heh, I'm already melting. I miss our kitty so much.:tumblr_inline_mo6z3nEBel1qz4rgp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...