sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to post this. Are we getting a thread for Lombardia Trophy too? I didn't see it under upcoming events.

It should be really interesting. There are a couple of great skaters participating. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I think with all the competitions going on this weekend (and all the time spent on the Planet discussing, freaking out and gushing), my life will be fully occupied by skating in the next couple of days. :LOL:

The thread is open here.

28 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Don't tell me it's THIS Sasha Martinez.:animated-smileys-halloween-012:

Look on the bright side.....it could have been Lorrie Parker.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Sorry guys, I don't know where else to post this. Are we getting a thread for Lombardia Trophy too? I didn't see it under upcoming events.

It should be really interesting. There are a couple of great skaters participating. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I think with all the competitions going on this weekend (and all the time spent on the Planet discussing, freaking out and gushing), my life will be fully occupied by skating in the next couple of days. :LOL:

We are snowed under at work, btu me, I keep thinking so what's new, we've been snowed under for months, and Yuzu is more important thsn it is....

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

We are snowed under at work, btu me, I keep thinking so what's new, we've been snowed under for months, and Yuzu is more important thsn it is....

You gotta get your priorities straight... :pouty:

2 minutes ago, mercedes said:

So Yuzuru's on at 2 pm Canada time on thursday right?

If he shows up.....

30 minutes ago, liv said:

If he shows up.....

Do. Not. Even. 

He's in perfect health. He is. I decree it!

43 minutes ago, mercedes said:

So Yuzuru's on at 2 pm Canada time on thursday right?

Yep. 20:00 our time. :studsmatta:

I haven't been very active on the Planet in a while, but seeing all these practice and competition schedules as well as timezone converters popping up is really hitting home the fact that ACI is right around the corner!! I'm fortunate enough to be able to go in person on Saturday (but unfortunate enough to have mandatory classes scheduled exactly so that I'll be unable to watch anything live on Friday :sad-smiley-046:), and I just wanted to say how excited I'm feeling :grin_clapping:and how grateful I am that we can all experience another season together with each other and our best boy :loveshower:

Best wishes to everyone this new season!!

33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Do. Not. Even. 

He's in perfect health. He is. I decree it!

Lol! I didn't mean that he's not healthy... just that maybe he won't go to the actual arena until Friday!!! :rofl3:

1 hour ago, liv said:

Lol! I didn't mean that he's not healthy... just that maybe he won't go to the actual arena until Friday!!! :rofl3:

Please don't, we'll all melt down like ice cream cones on a hot day in a broken down ice cream truck in the middle of a scorching highway.

30 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Please don't, we'll all melt down like ice cream cones on a hot day in a broken down ice cream truck in the middle of a scorching highway.

Heh, I'm already melting. I miss our kitty so much.:tumblr_inline_mo6z3nEBel1qz4rgp: