sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

It’s been done before :yes:

11 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

:war:

ETA: So with Jun's programs having been finally announced, does that make Yuzu the only skater whose programs have yet to be revealed/confirmed? He really does like being mysterious. But Yuzu, this sort of thing is much more effective if you actually come up with new programs! :nod2:

Beautifulbeautiful banner of our beautiful beautiful man (actually going by the recent ads, is it just my rose coloured glasses or is Yuzu really truly getting even more handsome  this year)

1 hour ago, liv said:

I doubt we'll see any 4A. I think he's still working on it. And if he's got it, it probably isn't consistent.  And since this is ACI, I doubt he's going to throw in an inconsistent jump... it's the time of year when stamina isn't so great, things are messier in general, so risk of injury goes up too. Being a competition with little pressure, it is a great time to things, like adding in the pesky old 4lutz.

Just a few more days....

I actually agree... but a little part of my brain keeps repeating that the 4Lo's first ratified appearance - by anyone - was at ACI....

I predict I will be sound asleep slumped over the computer and woken up my laughing relatives...

1 minute ago, TallyT said:

I actually agree... but a little part of my brain keeps repeating that the 4Lo's first ratified appearance - by anyone - was at ACI....

I remember that too...however, I believe he had been working on that jump for a few years before it made its debut... it was known he had landed it before...

Especially when Yuzu makes it! :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

Sooo looking forward to Yuzu's first comp in the new season! I feel so blessed that I get to see Yuzu in another season of wonderful skating. :loveshower:

:lol: I was working this weekend so I lost all track of days of the week and woke up convinced it was Wednesday - first practice day, though not for men.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, madraykin said:

Tennell and Daleman have withdrawn as well:

I have to wonder about Gabby at this point. She has had so much health problems over the past year, and then that collision at WTT just when she was getting better... is her concussion really cleared up? I hope she's ok. 

God, it’s nearly here, is it? 

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

God, it’s nearly here, is it? 

Yes! :smiley-excited001:

And there should be a meeting tomorrow, right? Maybe a music reveal at least? They should probably submit the music choices before practice... I know we are most probably getting a new set of Otonal & Origin, but just to be sure..  :gla:

Will there be a planned content paper too?

It's so close! I can't even concentrate, I think I got a problem  :embSwan: 

I want Yuzu to do a Javi and submit a blank program content :devilYuzu: And I didn't see those links for music and such they usually have for ISU events, so I've been wondering if they have them or not for challengers, too...

10 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I want Yuzu to do a Javi and submit a blank program content :devilYuzu: And I didn't see those links for music and such they usually have for ISU events, so I've been wondering if they have them or not for challengers, too...

So... Thursday then, probably. It's two more days! I can't! It's too long! :13877886: God, time is really relative.

So I just went through this thread... Skate Canada will stream Men's practice session on Thursday? That's 13:25 to 14:35 which translate to end at 2.35 am for me! I have to wake up at 5 am to go to work on Friday! I usually don't go so early but a colleague was on leave this week and I need to reach office early to cover her reporting work. I was still thinking how to survive on Friday waking up at 5am and staying till past midnight for Men SP. And now I have to think how to survive that on a 2 hour sleep? Nooooooo!!!! 

I checked some Origin costume predictions from last year. Attention, very dangerous!:10742290:

Spoiler

And the most dangerous among them.:68271262: