sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Everyone talks about 4Lz, 4F, 4A, but I think Yuzu will become the first man to land a clean 4-4 combo next week (what we expect the least).

This is my prediction for Yuzu's PLANNED FS layout :coolio:

Hide contents

1A

4Lz

FCCoSp

StSq

3Lo

3F

X 4T+3A+SEQ

X 3A+3T

X 4T+1Eu+4S

ChSq

FCSSp

CCoSp

And as the last jumping pass, because he's Yuzuru "YOLO" Hanyu, so why the hell not?

:LOL: :eeking:

19 hours ago, Toni said:

I feel exactly the same as you. I don't know your situation, but my heart-sister died a week ago while I held her hand. We're still in the middle of arranging her cremation... and I... well, Yuzu's the only reason I've survived the freak-show that is American politics lately... so I think I need my bestest Angel boy even more now... that's all. I hope it all turns out okay for you. We can share our dear Yuzu's comfort. And we can completely lose ourselves in the joy of those new quads. 

I am sorry sorry.... I hope seeing and celebrating Yuzuru, who can touch all facets of emotions for and with us, will help you get through this raw time.

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

I am sorry sorry.... I hope seeing and celebrating Yuzuru, who can touch all facets of emotions for and with us, will help you get through this raw time.

Thank you so much. Yuzu really IS the best medicine.

Why do I have a feeling my working week is ending right now? :facepalm: No more work done...

This is my second season with the Planet. Last year, I joined after media day, so the summer was really a drought. This year, the summer has been quite different with all that content available to us. And that is probably exactly the reason, why ACI being finally here feels so unreal. Even more so with the whole season starting after that and me traveling to Torino for GPF... I can't grasp the feeling, but this season is going to be really special to me. I am all hyped and I am looking forward to all those interesting events and living them through the Planet and with the Planet once again.

Praying for a healthy season for all the skaters and PH members as well. :grouphug: Let's enjoy the ride guys!

:war:

ETA: So with Jun's programs having been finally announced, does that make Yuzu the only skater whose programs have yet to be revealed/confirmed? He really does like being mysterious. But Yuzu, this sort of thing is much more effective if you actually come up with new programs! :nod2:

:smiley-sad030:probably going to miss the men’s sp on Friday- got to go to a dinner.....:smiley-sad058:

9 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

:war:

ETA: So with Jun's programs having been finally announced, does that make Yuzu the only skater whose programs have yet to be revealed/confirmed? He really does like being mysterious. But Yuzu, this sort of thing is much more effective if you actually come up with new programs! :nod2:

:1497158260_5GOE:to your banner!!

В 07.09.2019 в 00:26, sallycinnamon сказал:

I won't forget the moment when I was watching NHK '16 at work and Yuzu revealed PPOS. I almost fainted but had to keep a complete neutral face

Sweet memories :laughing: though I didn't have good quality video at work, but when I saw first photos :Drool: ACI is good time actually, SC will be sleepless night.

I doubt we'll see any 4A. I think he's still working on it. And if he's got it, it probably isn't consistent.  And since this is ACI, I doubt he's going to throw in an inconsistent jump... it's the time of year when stamina isn't so great, things are messier in general, so risk of injury goes up too. Being a competition with little pressure, it is a great time to things, like adding in the pesky old 4lutz.

Just a few more days....

2 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

:smiley-sad030:probably going to miss the men’s sp on Friday- got to go to a dinner.....:smiley-sad058:

:8122879:

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Plan to powder your nose at the time Yuzu skates and lock yourself in the bathroom with your phone for 10 minutes,