sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

11 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Time zones lose all significance when Yuzu skates. :D 

true. But sometimes things still stubbornly try to get in the way:angrypooh: who even thought that a tenants meeting on friday afternoon was a good idea?!

10 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Wow that’s rough! I’m 6 h ahead and for me everything is in the evening! 

thank you for doing the math for me:biggrin::thanks:

mm it looks like I might get home just in time...

9 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

:LOL:

Wow, we need to make this an official term! Essential fanyu dictionary entry!

duly noted:tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw:

I'm worried about the WD. KoKo are the only sr ID Japan has, it would be awful luck if they were seriously injured...

And Bradie and Gabby...

ETA: read now that Misato is recovering from concussion...

(please skating lords keep the axel lord and lady healthy even if they wanna try crazy things:smiley-angelic001:)

anyway....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOTREADYYYYYYYYYY

:help:

no, not true, at least I am quite zen about the programs(and costumes) this time, but....OMG WHAT LAYOUT????? OMG NOOOOOOOONOTREADYYYYY:tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

@liv I hope things will get better for you:10742289:

Ooohkay, I checked with a time converter.  The men's SP is (roughly) 4 am Saturday morning and the free is 2.45 am Sunday....

Yuzu, I do so love you (and Kevin and Keegan and Jun of course! and Donovan and....) I wonder if I can get away with sleeping all day????

(And Skate Canada will be no better...)

Had a dream about Yuzu and 4A in ACI

:omg:

How many pages do you think this will be before we even see Yuzu set foot on the ice?

This idiot here is very thankful for the timezones discussion as it saved me from my own stupidity. I totally miscalculated the time difference and scheduled work at the same time as the competition :facepalm:. Those who mentioned the European timezones alerted me to my mistake and thankfully I managed to change it before it was too late.

:thanks:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

How many pages do you think this will be before we even see Yuzu set foot on the ice?

It depends.... There probably won't be any airport arriving maddness this time. On the other hand..... when are they supposed to submit their music choices? :muahaha:

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

It depends.... There probably won't be any airport arriving maddness this time. On the other hand..... when are they supposed to submit their music choices? :muahaha:

And the planned content! 

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

And how long do you think the Trollking can keep it under wraps?

I still want a Yuzu-perspective on ice

:nod2:

Let's see what he'll do with "the medalists" (I'm probably just dreaming, but hey...) 

6 hours ago, mercedes said:

Timezones always confuse me so i use timeanddate.com...bless them !

Soooooo the 1st practice is wednesday right?

wednesday.. oh it's so close :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: can't believe it's that time of the year again to start being a zombie because of figure skating

On 9/6/2019 at 10:48 AM, liv said:

I"m the opposite of you, @Murieleirum, I am in a very difficult time right now, questioning whether i can even GO to ACI in 7 days... I"m questioning it, but I really think I"ll end up going as a much needed distraction... no matter what happens, though, I echo the GIMMIE THEM NEW QUADS!!

I feel exactly the same as you. I don't know your situation, but my heart-sister died a week ago while I held her hand. We're still in the middle of arranging her cremation... and I... well, Yuzu's the only reason I've survived the freak-show that is American politics lately... so I think I need my bestest Angel boy even more now... that's all. I hope it all turns out okay for you. We can share our dear Yuzu's comfort. And we can completely lose ourselves in the joy of those new quads.