sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

8 minutes ago, Shimmering said:

Really excited to see Yuzu so soon. After WC it seemed like forever until the next comp, and now here we are! :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

A bit disappointed that he's recycling both programs, but then he's stayed and competing, so I'm not complaining!

As for 4A, I really don't think we are going to see it yet - didn't Yuzu say in the summer he hasn't yet landed it? But if I'm wrong, I won't be complaining, either! :10814716:

I don't think he's ever said anything specific about 4A. 

Anyway... "Hahaha.... ask him." will resonate in my head until Saturday...

:peekapooh:

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Don't get me wrong, folks. I love LGC and pray that we will see it clean some time in the future, but no revolt against Otonal, please. I beg you, folks. DON'T EVEN DARE to sing in the arena or all ACI practice videos will be deleted because of copyright issues (even Prince COVERS are on YT's blacklist).

I think they're just joking about singing LGC. ☺

3 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I don't think he's ever said anything specific about 4A. 

Anyway... "Hahaha.... ask him." will resonate in my head until Saturday...

:peekapooh:

I mean if he is going to jump 4A, which I think is unlikely, he'll probably do it today in practice. The only reason not to is to surprise the audience, but that comes second to preparing for competition

Just now, MeowZu said:

Sorry, folks. I'm very sensitive and stubborn today, when it comes to Oto-chan. I think, tomorrow I'll be back to normal. Maybe. :embSwan:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Sorry, folks. I'm very sensitive and stubborn today, when it comes to Oto-chan. I think, tomorrow I'll be back to normal. Maybe. :embSwan:

It's okay. We are all on edge right now. Rest and drink lost of water! You'll need energy when Yuzu shows up!

19 minutes ago, shanshani said:

I mean if he is going to jump 4A, which I think is unlikely, he'll probably do it today in practice. The only reason not to is to surprise the audience, but that comes second to preparing for competition

He wouldn't. Would he? Naaa. He wouldn't. Would he? Come on, he wouldn't. Would....

I think I feel sick. 

26 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

100% serious and I’ll stake my life on it! I am also offering $1mil to whoever can make this happen! SERIOUSLY!

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

100% serious and I’ll stake my life on it! I am also offering $1mil to whoever can make this happen! SERIOUSLY!

Just sing it with wrong lyrics and really offkey so it won't be blocked.

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

You didn't say 1 M what ?  Monopoly money,  Toytown money,  pieces of cat litter???? :animated-smileys-animals-047:

5 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

You didn't say 1 M what ?  Monopoly money,  Toytown money,  pieces of cat litter???? :animated-smileys-animals-047:

$1mil worth of wolf wine!

So.... now about those practices.... They clearly said they are going to stream ALL practices today, right? Ladies practices should start in 2 hours, right?

So why the heck is the stream timer still giving me 7 hours to the live stream? :judgmental: