sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

ORIGIN is the greatest FS costume of all time so I won’t complain if there’s nothing new. I’m going to hope for a more flatteringly cut Otoñal costume, though. :peekapooh:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

ORIGIN is the greatest FS costume of all time so I won’t complain if there’s nothing new. I’m going to hope for a note flatteringly cut Otoñal costume, though. :peekapooh:

Cut a wee bit lower down to his waist, yeah? 

I know he's a perfectionist and Otonal was only 30% or whatever according to him, but. BUt. If Otonal was only 30% then LGC was only 25% and so logically we should have LGC and Yuzu come on please give us LGC there's still time...

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

ORIGIN is the greatest FS costume of all time so I won’t complain if there’s nothing new. I’m going to hope for a note flatteringly cut Otoñal costume, though. :peekapooh:

Yes that jacket needs to be a tad longer.  But live its so beautiful and twinkly.

So no media day but ISU bio page leak...Maybe this is the way that Our Overlord Space Fluffy Kitten is balancing the universe to get something extra ordinarily big into an existence. I can sense the stars are aligning to help that happen :goat:

I'm ready to witness more polished version of Otonal & Origin but I'm hoping that they'd contain more than a little tweak in terms of the contents and the costumes. I don't expect it to happen in ACI but eventually, we'll see the programs more evolved as Yuzu concentrates on perfecting them. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Cut a wee bit lower down to his waist, yeah? 

I know he's a perfectionist and Otonal was only 30% or whatever according to him, but. BUt. If Otonal was only 30% then LGC was only 25% and so logically we should have LGC and Yuzu come on please give us LGC there's still time...

Def more PPOS  and my fav programme.  He just embodied Prince for me.

Wow I was only gone for a tiny nap but I hope @WinForPooh bought enough mad wolf wine for the rest of the Planet.

Maybe if when it’s SP time if everyone in the venue just starts singing LGC really loudly he won’t have a choice?

:peekapooh:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Wow I was only gone for a tiny nap but I hope @WinForPooh bought enough mad wolf wine for the rest of the Planet.

Maybe if when it’s SP time if everyone in the venue just starts singing LGC really loudly he won’t have a choice?

You know what happens when you leave me unsupervised, if anybody's to blame it's you. :P 

I second that idea. I millionth that idea. Everybody sing LGC!

hace 22 minutos , WinForPooh said:

If Otonal was only 30% then LGC was only 25% and so logically we should have LGC and Yuzu come on please give us LGC there's still time...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could not agree more. Forever salty that the best SP ever choreographed & skated has never been granted a WR.

Yuzu couldn’t break a WR with LGC 2.0 even if he tried...

Okay now he has to do it. Those are the rules of Yuzu. 

Jealous of you all - I have an exam until 2 EST (and it takes a bloody whole hour for them to dismiss us...). Depending on you all to rave on about what goes on <3 

If it wasn't for this stupid exam, I'd have gone to ACI :3:

3 hours ago, LadyLou said:

What an anticlimactic way to know 😅

2 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Me too... LGC 2.0 was a fantasy of mine.

Now I’ll just have to freak out about the new layouts.

That non-shocking program reveal was kinda anticlimactic for our overlord though:hihi:

Yes, the program reveal via ISU bio was a bit lame. But he only did it this way because he wanted to go easy on our nerves and hearts... for now...

But I'm absolutely certain that Yuzu will more than make up for this later. He'll have plenty of surprises up his sleeves. :pouty:

Really excited to see Yuzu so soon. After WC it seemed like forever until the next comp, and now here we are! :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

A bit disappointed that he's recycling both programs, but then he's stayed and competing, so I'm not complaining!

As for 4A, I really don't think we are going to see it yet - didn't Yuzu say in the summer he hasn't yet landed it? But if I'm wrong, I won't be complaining, either! :10814716:

45 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Don't get me wrong, folks. I love LGC and pray that we will see it clean some time in the future, but no revolt against Otonal, please. I beg you, folks. DON'T EVEN DARE to sing in the arena or all ACI practice videos will be deleted because of copyright issues (even Prince COVERS are on YT's blacklist).