sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Now I am curious how he is going to modify Origin's costume. 

My only wish is that he'd make the mesh a bit lighter/more matching with his skin colour :snonegai:

It's hard to incorporate 4A into a new program hence the recycling

Nah just kidding

But what if? What if??? Ah the possibilities!!!

9 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Ladies and gentlemen. I'm very happy right now.

There was a tie with LGC last year, but now Otonal has the chance to pull ahead and become my all time favorite SP. I love this program with all my heart and I want to see it in full bloom this season. #JusticeForOtonalDespiteRecyclingAndTributeAndEverything

Nyo. NYO. LGC is THE BEST. If he wants to top that, he'll have to bring Masquerade as an SP. 

Just now, MeowZu said:

It's hard to incorporate 4A into a new program hence the recycling

Nah just kidding

But what if? What if??? Ah the possibilities!!!

Well it is known that that Origin gong is meant for the dramatic 4A landing.

22 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

There was a part of me hoping a weeeee bit for LGC recycling but not surprised. 

Ah well, as long as he's healthy and this is what works for his big plans, I'm good.

Yeah I hit the wine. :D I'm all good. :D Wolf wine is... well it's okay but it does the job.

Me too... LGC 2.0 was a fantasy of mine.

Now I’ll just have to freak out about the new layouts.

That non-shocking program reveal was kinda anticlimactic for our overlord though:hihi:

Just now, Frenchkiss70 said:

Me too... LGC 2.0 was a fantasy of mine.

Now I’ll just have to freak out about the new layouts.

That non-shocking program reveal was kinda anticlimactic for our overlord though:hihi:

I think it is this season's new SuperFocusedOnTechUpgrade Yuzu. Last season we had Zen Yuzu. This time it's AllDramaHappensOnIce Yuzu. 

A part of me doesn't want Yuzu to recycle because trolls are gonna jump on his throat again. But personally, I'm happy because this is how he has always been. He doesn't like things half-baked. He wants perfection. Ahhhhhh will forever stan!!!

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Man I CANNOT WAIT for him to land that 4A on their FACES I am PUMPED

Holy sh*t what is in the wolf wine?!

I haven’t started to drink and feel the same. I can’t imagine how i’ll be in a few hours with booze in my bloodstream :10814716:

Like Roman said in his vlog once someone lands a 4A competition is over!!!! Give him the gold already

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Man I CANNOT WAIT for him to land that 4A on their FACES I am PUMPED

Holy sh*t what is in the wolf wine?!

Everytime I read your posts, it's like you're reading my mind :xD:

I'm hoping he brings out the 4A ...I'm just imagining how it would go with the gong and it's just perfect. 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Lining up for the practice which is going to happen in 12 hours?!

They were already lined up when we arrived for practice at about 4:30pm, with Yuzu not due for another 21 hours and a half... I predicted it'd be crazier this year, but this is worse than I expected... (maybe some people will give up when hearing he's recycling lol yeah, as if lol)

It's kind of funny how the ISU felt the need to quicly update his bio as soon as they found out - and spoil the fun of finding out as he's doing them. Other times they take forever. Guess they always need to take the fun away from Yuzu fans lol Personally I would have prefered knowing as he's practicing, because there would have been less time to be disappointed. As it is, now I have hours lol Although I do love both programs.

And yeah, there's a good chance we won't get new costumes this competition. Although that time with Chopin, it was because the new one was too tight and he had it redone and it wasn't ready in time. So who knows...

As for Rika, while the dress is beautiful and the color is beautiful, it's really disappointing for me, for that program. The music is so different and original and that dress is just like any other dress. Maybe they were afraid an edgy costume might not sit well with the judges... I'm still not crazy about the progrma itself... most of the stsq wasn't in front of me, so I couldn't tell if it matches the music more, but it didn't feel that different from FaOI. The jumps were mostly spot on. Also she did a full RT. No pauses, no breaks.

I liked Evgenia's, it does look more adult-like and I really feel like you can see Tracy's skating lessons in it. It was too bad about the axel, she did some beautiful ones throughout practice, but I guess got caught out during the RT. If Rika nails the 3A like she did throughout most of the practice, I don't think Evgenia has any chance to win, but I do like the program, so far. We'll see what it's like in comeptition, though (and her costumes as well).

Few hours until practice guys :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I wonder what will we be seeing no nessie plz my heart can't take it I still have to work tomorrow

I think we'll get upgraded but similar costumes, like he did for Chopin and Origin. Seimei :facepalm: . Unless he has really bad associations with the Origin costume like he did with POTO or something, then we might get new, but I don't think so, really.

I was also a bit disappointed with Rika's costume, it's very pretty but it's not unusual, and I was hoping for unusual. But unusual doesn't really fly with the judges very often, so whatever makes sense to her team. 

He had 2 costumes for Origin last season - the designer said both were in “the same theme” - so maybe we will see costume number 2?? Or he might save new costumes for GP fixtures?? 

I am personally glad he kept these 2 programmes - they never got the full “polish” that a whole season delivers, and Yuzuru needed to have additional focus on his expanding quad arsenal this summer. If he stays healthy, we will see magic from him :smiley-rpg012:

EDIT: actually, we see magic from him even when he isn't healthy!! Olympics, COR FS, Saitama.... he's THAT good!

42 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

They were already lined up when we arrived for practice at about 4:30pm, with Yuzu not due for another 21 hours and a half... I predicted it'd be crazier this year, but this is worse than I expected... (maybe some people will give up when hearing he's recycling lol yeah, as if lol)

It's kind of funny how the ISU felt the need to quicly update his bio as soon as they found out - and spoil the fun of finding out as he's doing them. Other times they take forever. Guess they always need to take the fun away from Yuzu fans lol Personally I would have prefered knowing as he's practicing, because there would have been less time to be disappointed. As it is, now I have hours lol Although I do love both programs.

And yeah, there's a good chance we won't get new costumes this competition. Although that time with Chopin, it was because the new one was too tight and he had it redone and it wasn't ready in time. So who knows...

As for Rika, while the dress is beautiful and the color is beautiful, it's really disappointing for me, for that program. The music is so different and original and that dress is just like any other dress. Maybe they were afraid an edgy costume might not sit well with the judges... I'm still not crazy about the progrma itself... most of the stsq wasn't in front of me, so I couldn't tell if it matches the music more, but it didn't feel that different from FaOI. The jumps were mostly spot on. Also she did a full RT. No pauses, no breaks.

I liked Evgenia's, it does look more adult-like and I really feel like you can see Tracy's skating lessons in it. It was too bad about the axel, she did some beautiful ones throughout practice, but I guess got caught out during the RT. If Rika nails the 3A like she did throughout most of the practice, I don't think Evgenia has any chance to win, but I do like the program, so far. We'll see what it's like in comeptition, though (and her costumes as well).

oh i'm curious about it too...I think it was for the free,but i read Satomi did it .I agree Rika's dress is lovely but slightly generic...but I wasn't a big fan of the fishnet she wore last summer...she looked way better just with the pants and top.

26 minutes ago, Pammi said:

He had 2 costumes for Origin last season - the designer said both were in “the same theme” - so maybe we will see costume number 2?? Or he might save new costumes for GP fixtures?? 

I am personally glad he kept these 2 programmes - they never got the full “polish” that a whole season delivers, and Yuzuru needed to have additional focus on his expanding quad arsenal this summer. If he stays healthy, we will see magic from him :smiley-rpg012:

awww I forgot about option B for Origin...very very curious now!

Spoiler

the radio just aired Vertigo...is it a sign??:graucho:.

Awe when I checked last night Keegan was still doing Chaplin so thought no new listings.  Slightly disappointed that we won't have new programmes from Yuzu but I'm very sure the content of Otonal and Origin will absolutely WOW us.  Where are the layouts then???   :13877886: