sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Just now, piglet said:

That's true ...I really wish he'd have made Masquerade his SP, of course with some modifications to make it competition suitable. I personally loved it so much. I'm so sad I'll never get to see it in person :( 

Maybe there were half-formed plans that way, but the intensity, when he's upping the tech for competition, meant it didn't eventuate.

We are lucky, you know, the ice shows doe mean we get variety while he pursues his platonic perfection during the season.

hace 10 minutos , glilikoi said:

It seems ISU bio now confirms Yuzu is recycling both SP and FP! 

At least we have now a confirmation! I’m now curious and terrified about the lay out!!!!  Yuzu, you just do whatever you want, we’ll be with you and support you unconditionally ALWAYS!!!!!:201111231756430f6:

And regarding costumes, specially for Origin, I don’t know how it could be improved?! No high collar mesh maybe?! 

I’m anyway SO HAPPY to know we’ll see him very soon!!! 

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

At least we have now a confirmation! I’m now curious and terrified about the lay out!!!!  Yuzu, you just do whatever you want, we’ll be with you and support you unconditionally ALWAYS!!!!!:201111231756430f6:

And regarding costumes, specially for Origin, I don’t know how it could be improved?! No high collar mesh maybe?! 

I will be perfectly happy to see the Origin costume for another year.... he will again be the best dressed skater in the world.

Just now, Yuzu_legend said:

Orign was perfect but then it's Yuzuru/Satomi we'are talking about so you may never know....I'd rather they bring some changes to Otonal.

also....pictures,lots of pictures in our future!!

Its kinda expected, I don't mind since both are great programs and last season there's only 2 great SP and 1 LP performance, none of them reach to level of perfection like Chopin, Seimei or H&L.

I'm quite delight about Origin since there's alot of room for improvement.  Given how many program Shae did this season and so far I see the qualities went down abit, Origrin might be a better choice at the end. As long as he's healthy, he can recycles 10 times and I still watching it happily. After all, he always does what he's feel the best for him, and he won't change just because of some complaints or fan's expectation. 

Woke up to people panicking about 4A on twitter and my first reaction was 'ah shit here we go again' :dpooh: 

So the Dark Lord is recycling both programs huh... Can't wait for the new costumes and jump layout. Universe, please take care of him!!!

Ok, but can he also recycle HYK?!!!!!! I didn’t get the chance to watch it and I would LOVE to!!!!!:13877886: ahhhh I know it’s almost sure it will be CM (crying about Masquerade though) but...but... I just love HYK:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

There was a part of me hoping a weeeee bit for LGC recycling but not surprised. 

Ah well, as long as he's healthy and this is what works for his big plans, I'm good.

Yeah I hit the wine. :D I'm all good. :D Wolf wine is... well it's okay but it does the job.

6 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Maybe there were half-formed plans that way, but the intensity, when he's upping the tech for competition, meant it didn't eventuate.

We are lucky, you know, the ice shows doe mean we get variety while he pursues his platonic perfection during the season.

That's true - I was so surprised to see us getting both Masquerade and Crystal <3 

Just now, dancingnoodles said:

Woke up to people panicking about 4A on twitter and my first reaction was 'ah shit here we go again' :dpooh: 

So the Dark Lord is recycling both programs huh... Can't wait for the new costumes and jump layout. Universe, please take care of him!!!

LOL haha - for some reason, I'm half expecting Yuzuru to just troll hard here and do only up to the Loop for ACI :xD:

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

There was a part of me hoping a weeeee bit for LGC recycling but not surprised. 

Ah well, as long as he's healthy and this is what works for his big plans, I'm good.

Yeah I hit the wine. :D I'm all good. :D Wolf wine is... well it's okay but it does the job.

I'd be so happy if it was LGC ... I loved that SP so much <3.<3 

Ahahah - we haven't even seen him practice yet and it's at the 22nd page....

Ladies and gentlemen. I'm very happy right now.

There was a tie with LGC last year, but now Otonal has the chance to pull ahead and become my all time favorite SP. I love this program with all my heart and I want to see it in full bloom this season. #JusticeForOtonalDespiteRecyclingAndTributeAndEverything