Jump to content
sallycinnamon

[2019] CS ACI (12.09-14.09) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

 

Yep. 20:00 our time. :studsmatta:

Again, thank you for doing the math for me:happy0158: 

 

Me, after finally getting a report out of my way and suddenly realizing that ACI is...RIGHT HERE TODAY:

😱😱wut? how? Already? 😱😱😱😱

I guess now the whole extent of "I'm gonna a see Yuzuru skating (on my screen) again!"🥳🥳🥳 is hitting me full force

(Anxiety too but atm it's more excitement)

Wondering if info about 4Lo in sp are true...

 

 

Also...I suddenly remembered Rika will compete in ACI as well

 For some reason I remembered about Zhenya but somehow my mind had forgotten to register the info for Rika:facepalm:

Even if I knew she would be there. Even if I saw the pics. I still hadn't linked Rika being in ACI---> watching her programs and worrying about her layout :Poohgaveup: 

 

 

Anyway, I'm also looking forward to see Karen again, and Kevin and Donovan and JunHwan...and Harry! I wonder if he has kept his fs (like he did for the old one), or if he's doing something else...for sure it will be utterly entertaining:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

 

 

Re: tech panel 😱 we don't expect nice things

Re: judges

I guess we won't get better scoring compared to all the past ACI... it looks like this will be another season on no honoraryCanadian bonus for Yuzu (especially with the main Canadian contender also there...)

I remember the name of the jpn judge but I don't remember if she is one of those who underscore their own skaters or a more neutral one...

 

Another familiar name is Leanna Caron in ID panel, but at least she is the referee, not one of those actively giving the marks...

 

 

ETA: does anyone have the full time schedule? The original link doesn't work... (need to see what I can watch and if I can throw a bit of jgp in the mix too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, glilikoi said:

I've been doing OK until today but now I'm really struggling to focus on work .... just ... hopeless. Maybe I need to accept defeat and just let FS consume my life until Saturday night, responsibilities be damned :13877886:

 

Strangely enough I planned to do that but I've ended up doing a few long-procrastinated, tedious, time-consuming chores because following Yuzu is a rollercoaster ride and currently I'm riding a manic phase of it.

 

Now I just need to get to the grocery shop and then the booze shop and bake about a million cookies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I call it: Stravinsky's Firebird for SP. 

*prays the mighty Gods*

He already did Firebird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, still one day to go until the first practice session and we are on page 10 already  :LOL:

I love this forum :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Now I just need to get to the grocery shop and then the booze shop and bake about a million cookies. 

I'll bake some...how are they called in english? tarallini today because, at the hour Yuzu will skate, I'll be craving tasty foods but in small bites (stomach in knots because if nerves), and both wallet and health might prefer something homemade to takeaway...also, since expiry date of my eggs is closing by,  I'm gonna dramatically cheat the recipe and use them too:smiley-char023: no waste! yes to...recycling!:P

 

ETA: Thank you for the schedule! idk why yesterday (when I was planning my ACI+jgp watching schedule) it gave me broken link...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Also...I suddenly remembered Rika will compete in ACI as well

 For some reason I remembered about Zhenya but somehow my mind had forgotten to register the info for Rika:facepalm:

Even if I knew she would be there. Even if I saw the pics. I still hadn't linked Rika being in ACI---> watching her programs and worrying about her layout :Poohgaveup: 

Lucky you. I'm nervous for a few days already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Lucky you. I'm nervous for a few days already.

Don't worry, my nerves are making up for the delay just fine :13877886:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

ETA: Thank you for the schedule! idk why yesterday (when I was planning my ACI+jgp watching schedule) it gave me broken link...

Lombardia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Lombardia?

....there's...LT.... too?:tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

.......

.......

.......

......I saw the thread, I saw Kazuki's interview.....but....how... how have I failed to realize it was this weekend? :confused0066:

... omg this is so worrying, my poor brain :14066882:  space kitten monopolizes it and there's little space left for everything else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

....there's...LT.... too?:tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp:

.......

.......

.......

......I saw the thread, I saw Kazuki's interview.....but....how... how have I failed to realize it was this weekend? :confused0066:

... omg this is so worrying, my poor brain :14066882:  space kitty monopolizes it and there's little space left for everything else

:consoling2: 

*sends cookie*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
一小時前, glilikoi說:

I feel like the chance of a no-show from Yuzu tomorrow is relatively high because the rink is so close to TCC.. Don't want to jinx it but I'm trying to be realistic :13877886:

 

If he doesn't come and they play his music, it will be a hilarious music reveal without the skater's presence

:xD:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 competitions and all of them, as far as I can see and for me, in the middle of the night...

 

But Yuzu. Comes. First.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

and Harry! I wonder if he has kept his fs (like he did for the old one), or if he's doing something else...for sure it will be utterly entertaining:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

 

 

He’s kept his Joker FS and iirc skating to a Queen medley for SP. :dancingpooh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys the live stream says it’ll start streaming 5min before first men’s practice ends?!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...