katonice

2020 Four Continents Figure Skating Championship

6 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

I managed to get a spare ticket so if anyone wants a Gold all event let me know. 

which area?

Just now, radicalwimpturtle said:

I cannot get past the part where u put ur name in. Idk what the problem is...

added phone numbers?

2 minutes ago, radicalwimpturtle said:

I cannot get past the part where u put ur name in. Idk what the problem is...

Not sure if this will help, but I filled in every field except for the "Cell phone" field (it's optional and only accepts Korean mobile numbers). Aside from the "Cell phone" field, all other fields are compulsory.

1 hour ago, katonice said:

A11. How about you? Which section did you choose?

B24. I decided not to take the A rows taking into consideration the comment one of the guys here made previously concerning glass panels and that taking seats in the A section might not be such a good idea. Besides, the venue isn't that large, so I guess the first row in section B will be ok :) Anyway, I hope we will still enjoy our time there....and if course all of this will be for naught if Yuzu decides not to show up 😂

31 minutes ago, jitterbug70 said:

Not sure if this will help, but I filled in every field except for the "Cell phone" field (it's optional and only accepts Korean mobile numbers). Aside from the "Cell phone" field, all other fields are compulsory.

Strange. It let me enter all the required information including phone numbers and there were no further problems with the payment process....Maybe some tech bug

Guys, is there actually any way to know if the management of the venue decides to remove the glass panels or not? 

22 minutes ago, Neko86 said:

Guys, is there actually any way to know if the management of the venue decides to remove the glass panels or not? 

I guess only by contacting them.

Apology - can one of you kindly share the English website again?  Somehow I saw only either a blank page or page with lots of korean characters...

12 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Apology - can one of you kindly share the English website again?  Somehow I saw only either a blank page or page with lots of korean characters...

Seem like it not work with mobile version but if you open the link and  change it to desktop version, it will work fine.

24 minutes ago, 4rotations said:

Seem like it not work with mobile version but if you open the link and  change it to desktop version, it will work fine.

Oh thanks!  Let me try again or find a PC as it seems something wrong with my phone perhaps..

I'm planning to book a silver seat. does anyone know which section in the Silver area that gives the best view?