katonice

2020 Four Continents Figure Skating Championship

my friends are very anxious to try find tickets now that he's most likely recycling ahah it's a long shot but if anyone sees 2 saturday or gala tickets being sold please hit me up! thank you

12 hours ago, ximin said:

We can only wait for Yuzu to tell the truth😅

I really hope it's Otonal and Origin😅

Looking for all event or SP/FS/gala/practice tickets for 07/02-09/02. Any help will be greatly appreciated 🙏

Selling an extra 4CC All-event ticket at original price!

Section B18 Row 2

I will meet you at the venue to exchange the ticket voucher

Please message me~

SOLD!

If you live in Japan or have a friend in Japan who is going to 4cc, there are people who wants to sell tickets with original price in Japan.  2/7SP, 2/9FS, Gala...

The sellers live in Japan and have those tickets with them. So they can send them to whoever in Japan. Postal mails usually arrive the next day you send it. And your Japanese friend can bring it for you to 4cc.

One person is selling an all event ticket and can give it to you at the venue.

They sell those tickets at OKEPI TCKET, 

https://okepi.net/all.aspx?key=keyword&value=%83t%83B%83M%83%85%83A%83X%83P%81%5b%83g

I could only paste the rink as plain text😂

Do you know "Victory Project" by Ajinomoto, a Japanese food company?

It’s a nutritional support activity for conditioning of Japan national team. 

They’ve promised that they will make every effort to provide food support for Yuzuru!

Their tweet today says that they arrived in Korea and procuring foodstuffs for athletes with great care.

Sorry for my lousy translation!

Ghislain has arrived in Korea. He said that the change of the programs is Yuzuru's own decision to stay true to himself.

He is skating for himself not for anybody else now. He plans four quads including lutz, Salchow and toe loop, no 4A this time.

-Addition to my previous post from a news on web.

He chose Seimei and Ballad No. 1 to win worlds and to be “him”

He skated Origin and Otonal out of respect to Plushenko and Johnny but he couldn’t skate in his own style in those programs. He couldn’t be himself. He needed something that flows from within him. Shae came to Toronto in January and brushed up the program. He aims to put 4A in worlds.

Il y a 4 heures, toy-pooh a déclaré:

-Ajout à mon post précédent d'une news sur le web.

Il a choisi Seimei et Ballade n ° 1 pour remporter les championnats du monde et être «lui»

Il a patiné Origin et Otonal par respect pour Plushenko et Johnny mais il ne pouvait pas patiner à son propre style dans ces programmes. Il ne pouvait pas être lui-même. Il avait besoin de quelque chose qui a choisi coule en lui. Shae est venu à Toronto en janvier et a peaufiné le programme. Il vise à mettre 4A dans les mondes.

I ask to myself in front of which section of  Bell Centre the quadaxel could be done with SEIMEI? Section 116, section 105, section 110 ?

Does anybody have an idea ?:panic::sign0009:

12 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Thanks for sharing! What documents did you need to produce to pick up the tickets? Also, did the organisers give a lanyard for us to keep the all-event pass?