katonice

2020 Four Continents Figure Skating Championship

I am already in Seoul for my vacation, so I really hope they don't cancel the championship 

I really don’t think they’ll cancel this late. If anyone is worried maybe try contacting the organisers to see if it’s at all being considered.

If anyone is thinking about selling or knows some who wants to sell a single day ticket please let me know 🥺 my friend is still looking for one 

also on the subject of cancelling i would say it’s probably unlikely,, i went to a korean public event yesterday with like 10k people and it went ahead as planned just with mask-wearing being mandatory and the use of hand sanitiser. seeing as that was an event that could have been cancelled/postponed far more easily than an important sports competition like this... i assume they’re gonna keep it as planned. if that is the case then let’s all look after each other next week and enjoy the comp safely!! 

Don't panic, they won't cancel the competition so late.

I hope everyone will have a great time at 4CC, have fun and cheer for Yuzu loud! :cheer:

7 hours ago, klara said:

If anyone is thinking about selling or knows some who wants to sell a single day ticket please let me know 🥺 my friend is still looking for one 

I think there are many chinese fanyu are still selling their tickets, maybe you can ask them?

On 1/29/2020 at 12:40 AM, Momosumomo said:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. If I were to get an all-event ticket, since a photo is required and the ticket also needs to be picked up by the person with the same name, am I correct that the only way is to meet the seller in person at the stadium to pick up together? A lot of people are now saying they are reselling as they are no longer going to Korea. If they are not going to Korea is there no way they could've given me the ticket? 

I think the workaround is that the original seller is allowed to buy several tickets so theoretically, they can register you during claiming of ticket onsite.

if they’re not going to korea, maybe they should provide a photocopy of the credit card, reservation email and maybe a letter of authorization or transfer. I don’t know how strict they are on transfer tickets but there is conflicting info on their website

2 hours ago, ximin said:

We can only wait for Yuzu to tell the truth😅

This is incredibly chaotic and I genuinely can’t tell whether it’s a system error or Yuzuru doing Yuzuru things 😂😂😂