katonice

2020 Four Continents Figure Skating Championship

9 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I did email to ask about picking up all-event ticket on a later date last week but I have yet to receive any reply. I was thinking i may reach only on 5 Feb but my waitlist flight is now confirmed so I can reach on the first day, 4 Feb. If I hear any reply from them, will post here. 

For ticket collection, it's strange that Interpark states credit card is required but 4cc FAQ states that only ticket reservation document, ID/passport, and purchaser's contact is required. 

As for the end timing of Gala, the FAQ states approximately 8pm. I don't know how punctual they are. Might be good to add at least half an hour buffer time.

8 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

I will arrive on 7th so need to pick up my all-event ticket late. Based on their FAQ, I assumed that it was fine but please tell me if their reply says otherwise :omg:

From FAQ:

3. Ticket booth operating period on-site
- From February 4-9,2020, All Event Ticket booth and Single Day&Practice session ticket booth will be operated on site.
- All-Event Ticket booth: Ticket booth will be located in front of main entrance of the competition venue.
- Single day & Practice session ticket booth: Ticket office in front of main entrance of the competition venue.

Thanks so much!

Do someone need some practice tickets for some day? Bcs I'm in Seoul I think it will easier for me to buy some?

21 分, Lilonaさんが言いました:

Do someone need some practice tickets for some day? Bcs I'm in Seoul I think it will easier for me to buy some?

Hi Lilona,

That's super nice of you!! Could you do that for me??   If you couldn't, that's ok because I'm pretty new here and you don't even know me.  But if you could, that'll be great! 

You can respond me via DM.

Thank you in advance!!❤️

28 минут назад, toy-pooh сказал:

Hi Lilona,

That's super nice of you!! Could you do that for me??   If you couldn't, that's ok because I'm pretty new here and you don't even know me.  But if you could, that'll be great! 

You can respond me via DM.

Thank you in advance!!❤️

Write me to DM which day you need. I already received request for 9th. I will try to buy for several days but idk if it will be possible xD

一小时前, Lilona说:

WOW that's so nice of you Lilona ! 

May I ask your help for getting one of 9th ? It's ok if it's difficult to buy several ones:winky: 

Sorry for another beginner’s question - is it only practice at MR open for watching (with all-event or practice tickets)?  Not those practices at PR?

2 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Sorry for another beginner’s question - is it only practice at MR open for watching (with all-event or practice tickets)?  Not those practices at PR?

Yeap. Main rink only.