katonice

2020 Four Continents Figure Skating Championship

@Tatta2018 Thanks for he update! :thanks: Hopefully they won’t be too expensive (and hopefully they don’t wait until JSF announces Yuzu’s attendance 🙏)

1 minute ago, shanshani said:

japan usually announces their championship assignments right after jnats, right?

Yup, that’s right.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yup, that’s right.

fingers crossed then! would love not to have to fly across an ocean to see Yuzu (I mean, I will be seeing him in Montreal, but seeing him in Seoul on top of that will be awesome)

I wonder if they'll start selling tickets prior to the announcement in order to pick up people willing to gamble on Yuzu's appearance, or after in case he does show and they can jack up the price

What is the possibility of Yuzu participating? 

I have no intention to plan another trip before March but seeing the dates, I may just wanna buy myself a birthday present :lol:

34 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I have no intention to plan another trip before March but seeing the dates, I may just wanna buy myself a birthday present :lol:

I mean he hasn't won it yet (and therefore it's "unfinished business"), and plus it would help bring back up his world ranking. So there's a decent chance?

3 часа назад, yumeaki сказал:

Yuzuru said he wants more competitions this season. Last season he missed nationals and 4CC. So we can hope... :nod2:

If he really wants to land 4A in Montreal, he’d want to try here first, right?

And it’s so much cheaper and closer than Montreal (and no awards show blocking the ice.):snonegai: