Do we know if it can be picked up on Pro OTT TV? If so I may have to go in and pay my little 3 day pass again :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Hello, it's Saturday morning here!

24 hr TV starts at 6:30 pm and Yuzuru's segment will be around at 8:45 pm, but it may be safer to watch from around 8:30 since it is live broadcast. 

We also have pre-show from 3:30 pm to 5 pm, and I am going to watch it just in case :biggrin: (probably its main focus will be on the 24hr marathon though)

I am very looking forward to their beautiful performance :)

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

Do we know if it can be picked up on Pro OTT TV? If so I may have to go in and pay my little 3 day pass again :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

I think it's available on it. But maybe the links above working too?

18 minutes ago, yude said:

24 hr TV starts at 6:30 pm and Yuzuru's segment will be around at 8:45 pm, but it may be safer to watch from around 8:30 since it is live broadcast. 

We also have pre-show from 3:30 pm to 5 pm, and I am going to watch it just in case :biggrin: (probably its main focus will be on the 24hr marathon though)

Thank you very much for the info!

I can't wait to see the performance either. Sadly I won't be able to watch it tomorrow because I'll be at a World Championships but I'll catch up with the videos as soon as I get home :) 

28 minutes ago, yude said:

Thanks ! That should be around 13:30-13:45 in Germany and I have to go to work at 14:20 so I should be able to watch it yeah !

Should be 9.45 where I am, but I am probably going to be watching early... can't risk missing it.

I'm already turned in on NTV Live AQ Stream and just streaming everything that comes up.

It'll be 7:45pm for me so I'll finish dinner first then make a cuppa and sit in front of my screen to wait for our Sakura fairy:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

I'm tuned in too! Eels at the moment - not my favourite dish ..... but I'm NOT gonna miss Yuzuru come hell or highwater! Can't wait to see this performance!

Google translation: I love the spring coming of Yuzuru Hanyu who is gentle and powerful and delivers the power to live

Just to get us in the mood! :img_21:

They have Mao in the little interview box at the minute.  She really does have such a sweet smiel...

My stream started lagging when that little clip of Yuzuru came on...........what's he done to my stream??? It was fine before that! :waffle:

Just now, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everybody!!! How long till Yuzu's part?!!!:clapping-smiley:

An hour and a half!! 🌸