Team Korea

Someone know what chances Jun-hwan has for Grand Prix spots? I think his Season's Best and World Ranking won't give him two (not sure if even one :cry:).

He gets one spot for being in the Top 24 Season's Best list. I'm not sure if he qualifies for a second spot any other way, but I'm hopeful he'll be a host pick somewhere.

@sallycinnamon, I KNEW YOU WILL LOVE IT :devil:

@mcq It's for sure good time and competition to debut in seniors :yes: Yes, Ji Min-ji / Themistocles Leftheris splited, they won Nationals but Kim Siblings were better at 4CC and Asian Games. Plus they were in Top 8 at Junior Worlds. Oh, I found this rule on G***** S**** :coffee: "The ISU released a list of official spots qualified through Worlds, which also states that South Korea get host spots in disciplines they don't qualify one for". Great for South Korea then :love:

Thank you, @xeyra. I think he has quite a chance for host pick somewhere!

@Katt, from interview after Junior Worlds (info from @chajunhwancom 's twitter)

-Sentimental classic music for next FS.

-He's thinking of adding 4S in SP, and 4T&4Lo in FS.

-He will be back to Canada in April for training.

Someone know what chances Jun-hwan has for Grand Prix spots? I think his Season's Best and World Ranking won't give him two (not sure if even one :cry:).

He gets one spot for being in the Top 24 Season's Best list. I'm not sure if he qualifies for a second spot any other way, but I'm hopeful he'll be a host pick somewhere.

There are always withdrawals so he might get 2 even without being a host-pick.

I think Cha could get 2 tbh.

Very excited to see a 4lo from him, his loop is so nice :love: (I assume choreo will be by DW?)

: wince: Jun Hwan was one of my favorite juniors in the 2015/16 season, but the programs he had last season were so meh. I still like him, but I really wish he had something with more impact.

So: do we have any detailed new about the programs of Eun-Soo for next season? Which was the music/ program she is working on with Misha Ge ?

I like her skating :s_yes

Yes, this is said to be her FS for this season, I'm just confused by Misha's words lol but yeah, we can expect Por una Cabeza. I don't think it's choreographed by Misha but by other choreographer who came to Korea before to Team Chi (that Eunsoo is in) but I forgot his name. EDIT: Scott Brown (but it's not confirmed). https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLl1nmFoXh/

breadstal said:
fireovertheice said:
So: do we have any detailed new about the programs of Eun-Soo for next season? Which was the music/ program she is working on with Misha Ge ?

I like her skating :s_yes

Yes, this is said to be her FS for this season, I'm just confused by Misha's words lol but yeah, we can expect Por una Cabeza. I don't think it's choreographed by Misha but by other choreographer who came to Korea before to Team Chi (that Eunsoo is in) but I forgot his name. EDIT: Scott Brown (but it's not confirmed). https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLl1nmFoXh/

Thank you @breadstal :pbow:

I think Jun will get 2 without any problems for the GP. I am actually still not sold on him so I'm looking forward to seeing him in Seniors. My one wish is for the kid to not get insane tonnes of pressure on his head this season. Please.

I think Jun will get 2 without any problems for the GP. I am actually still not sold on him so I'm looking forward to seeing him in Seniors. My one wish is for the kid to not get insane tonnes of pressure on his head this season. Please.

So far he was able to handle the pressure really well. He looks always so composed and calm :) But next season will be completely different and I hope too that the Korean Federation and Korean media won't put too much pressure on him.

I preferred his programs which were choreographed by Miyamoto and Stuart (I loved Danse Macabre and The Swan), but I hope to see two great programs from him next season.

@ breadstal : Thank you for your info ^^

I think Jun get choreograph from David Wilson again. His LP this season is ok, the sp is not my cup of tea though. His 3lo is good but idk if he get enough height to turn it into quad. Didn't he hurt his hip by training 4lo before national ? Anyway, I hope he won't get rush with quads. He still young and his chance will be at 2022.

And yes I think Jun will get 2 GPs, one of them will be at COC or NHK. My guess : SC and NHK :grin: