Team Korea

There are so many young Korean ladies in the junior ranks or younger who have shown lots of potential, and of course Cha Jun Hwan who is now training with Orser! I figured we needed a Team Korea thread!

In addition, I would love to see more of Queen Yuna as the Olympics approaches.

Discuss! :goe:

sallycinnamon said:
Thank you for making this thread :love::love:

I love many Korean skaters, like Eunsoo, Dabin, So Youn, Na Hyun, You, Ye Lim, Jun Hwan....

but my heart

will

forever

belong

to

the one and only

QUEEN YUNA :love::love::love::love:

Homage to Korea :love: The best program DW had choreographed for Yuna

yuzuangel said:
sallycinnamon said:
yuzuangel said:

My favorite program of hers :love:

Mine too. I mean one of my favourites because I just can't choose one. :love:

me too! here's a list of my favs

Aw I love your blog so much! :love::bow: Your words are beautiful, and it's good that Send in the Clowns was the last program you picked because I was already in tears when I came to the 'Seabiscuit of figure skating' quote. :cry:

Misha and Yuna in Korea!

:love::yay:

<move casualty>

Hihi, Yuna looks so cute with those Harry Potter glasses :pbow:

I'm super excited for Young You joining juniors next season and completing the baby trifecta next to Ye-Lim and Eunsoo (but I'm also still depressed Ye-Lim was injured and couldn't go to JWC :cry: ). They have so much great potential, hopefully they'll all have long, healthy careers and continue Yunas legacy.

Also, Dabin was really lovely at WC and I enjoyed watching her live. She's a bit reserved, but she has a graceful way of moving and something very secure about her skating and jumps - I wasn't worried watching her, and that's a welcome change from all the heart attacks my faves always give me :grin:

And of course she got them 2 spots for the Olympics! She deserves major props for keeping it together like that and being perfect throughout the whole comp despite that kind of pressure. Just amazing :bow:

Eunsoo seems to be working with Misha on a new program. That makes me double happy, because I love Misha getting work (his SP for Anna was great IMO) and I think he could be a good fit to help Eunsoo develop (who's already a charming performer). Win win :love:

sallycinnamon said:

Aw I love your blog so much! :love::bow: Your words are beautiful, and it's good that Send in the Clowns was the last program you picked because I was already in tears when I came to the 'Seabiscuit of figure skating' quote. :cry:

Misha and Yuna in Korea!

[instagram]BTtri8phTtG[/instagram]

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!! WOW! YUNA LOOKS SO GOOOOD :love::love::love::love::love:

also thanks *blush* my writing is mostly for myself so im self conscious when people read it but im glad you liked it ^^

sallycinnamon said:

Misha and Yuna in Korea!

she looks adorable :love::love:

but is it just me or does misha look really different somehow? :eh: maybe it's bc of the 'stache? :think:

sallycinnamon said:

Misha and Yuna in Korea!

aww Yuna :love::love: I miss her so much!

OmNom said:
sallycinnamon said:

Misha and Yuna in Korea!

but is it just me or does misha look really different somehow? :eh: maybe it's bc of the 'stache? :think:

his bangs are very straight :rofl2:

yuzuangel said:
OmNom said:

his bangs are very straight :rofl2:

omg lol how did I not notice that :rofl2:

he's really easing into his looks as a choreographer now :s_thumbsup