Team Korea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

His last appearance in competition as a skater in Korean Nationals here ^ before he leaves the ice for the stage :’) 

I think he said he'd been a trainee for 2 yrs, so he must split his time between training for skating and being idol all along. That's tough. I wonder if he'll announce his r*tirement.

Will Junhwan follow this path in the future? Ofc not now, but after retiring. He alr took part in TV shows, doing MC and showing dancing, I'm not surprised if he debuts as idol someday:)))

12 minutes ago, monchan said:

I think he said he'd been a trainee for 2 yrs, so he must split his time between training for skating and being idol all along. That's tough. I wonder if he'll announce his r*tirement.

Will Junhwan follow this path in the future? Ofc not now, but after retiring. He alr took part in TV shows, doing MC and showing dancing, I'm not surprised if he debuts as idol someday:)))

It’s insane how be managed to juggle school, skating and idol training all at once! I don’t think he officially announced his retirement, but in a recent interview (I can’t find the video now) he was asked whether he will consider returning to figure skating if he didn’t get to debut. He answered “I don’t think I can go back”... not sure what that meant, maybe he’s had too many injuries?

It amazes me because he started doing 3A in competition only fairly recently, meaning he learnt it while already training as an idol 😱 

As for Jun... I won’t be surprised if he enters the entertainment industry after he retires too! Considering after Beijing 2022 he will still only be 20. Of course, I’ve no idea if he plans to stop after Beijing, or if he plans to continue after that :) 

24 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

It’s insane how be managed to juggle school, skating and idol training all at once! I don’t think he officially announced his retirement, but in a recent interview (I can’t find the video now) he was asked whether he will consider returning to figure skating if he didn’t get to debut. He answered “I don’t think I can go back”... not sure what that meant, maybe he’s had too many injuries?

It amazes me because he started doing 3A in competition only fairly recently, meaning he learnt it while already training as an idol 😱 

As for Jun... I won’t be surprised if he enters the entertainment industry after he retires too! Considering after Beijing 2022 he will still only be 20. Of course, I’ve no idea if he plans to stop after Beijing, or if he plans to continue after that :) 

It would be such a loss for figure skating. He is such a gorgeous skater, let alone his looks.