Team Korea

I honestly fell for Jun in ACI because of the R&J classic and techno bop.

Some where skeptic about it, but I felt it was fresh and epic.

I heard he has a competition on Jan 13? Can someone tell me if its confirmed?

And do I get tickets on the venue? I read its in Mokdong Arena, but I have no idea what time its gonna start.

Poor angel, his hairstyle doesn't work for combed-back formality does it (I love you Jun, but your hair looks like a Ken doll with attitude!!!)

On the other hand from what we can see he has beaten our Overlord in the fine art of buying a suit that fits :10814716:

9 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I honestly fell for Jun in ACI because of the R&J classic and techno bop.

Some where skeptic about it, but I felt it was fresh and epic.

I heard he has a competition on Jan 13? Can someone tell me if its confirmed?

And do I get tickets on the venue? I read its in Mokdong Arena, but I have no idea what time its gonna start.

There's Korean Nationals between 11-13 January and he'll compete there. It'll be in Mokdong Ice Rink.

13 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

what time should I go to this venue? its not like early morning queing in japan right?

I don't know the time schedule for Nationals yet but if it's available I'll post it in this thread. If practices will be open and you want to go you might get up early but don't worry, there won't be big queue then. And I doubt that there'll be big queue at the competition either. But just in case, it is better if you're there a bit earlier before the start of the competition (I am usually there 30 minutes earlier, depending on the competition too).

• 2 weeks later...