Team Korea

1 hour ago, Eclair said:

Young you debuted her programs: 

little bit disappointed ... what happened to her musicality she showed as a kid? 

Her new coach happened, that's what. She's gone downward overall, big time.

1 hour ago, Eclair said:

Young you debuted her programs: 

little bit disappointed ... what happened to her musicality she showed as a kid? 

She said that her SP would be a strong program which shows charisma. Well I don't see lot of charisma in this program. Not yet...

I read that with Zakrajsek it wouldn't be a permanent thing and she won't be moving to the US.

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Her new coach happened, that's what. She's gone downward overall, big time.

58 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

She said that her SP would be a strong program which shows charisma. Well I don't see lot of charisma in this program. Not yet...

I read that with Zakrajsek it wouldn't be a permanent thing and she won't be moving to the US.

maybe she wanted to get the 3A from Tom (she tried it in her free) and then move on to another coach? I hope so ...

who is the choreographer of Eunsoo's SP? Gorgeous skater, gorgeous dress, terrible music choice for her! Whose brilliant idea was a romantic orchestra ballade for an aggressive and expressive skater like eunsoo? if they wanted classic, then take something with high and lows, even phantom, Carmen, Winter and Romeo and Juliet would have been a better choice for eunsoo ...

49 minutes ago, Eclair said:

who is the choreographer of Eunsoo's SP? Gorgeous skater, gorgeous dress, terrible music choice for her! Whose brilliant idea was a romantic orchestra ballade for an aggressive and expressive skater like eunsoo? if they wanted classic, then take something with high and lows, even phantom, Carmen, Winter and Romeo and Juliet would have been a better choice for eunsoo ...

Aaaah.. that would be Jeff Buttle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...